PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: sarm review by a hardgainer

Quote Originally Posted by HCKP View Post
    Wanted to share this for those who are thin and looking to gain size. After researching SARMS for about a month I decided to give them a try and so far I'm seeing good gains in size and strength. Started with LGD to test the waters and now I'm adding more.

STATS
    MALE
    Start WT: 146lbs
    HT: 5'11''
    BF: ~15%

I workout 5-6 days per week.
    Guidelines I try to follow in my diet.
    Calories/day: 3,300min
    Protein/day: 250-300g
    Carbs/day: 250-300g
    Fat/day: <130g

LGD-4033 (10mg/day)- started 5/31/2016
    MK-677 (25mg/day) - 6/20 thru 7/22
    1 more week to go with the LGD and then on to a mini pct.

Currently my weight will fluctuate between 160-162lbs (+14-16lbs). I was gaining pretty fast early on due to all the extra calories and protein shakes so I backed off a bit. The reason for backing off was b/c it seemed like my bf% was increasing faster than I was building muscle. Now I would say my bf% is less than when I started. My body is definitely more muscular and firm. I have been receiving positive comments over the past several weeks.
    Strength plateaued for a while but has been increasing over the past 3 weeks. Endurance has been getting better as well. Good days and bad but the good days are starting to far outnumber the bad. Overall I have been really pleased.

Planning on another sarm cycle after the mini pct. How long should I wait?

Currently my weight will fluctuate between 160-162lbs (+14-16lbs). I was gaining pretty fast early on due to all the extra calories and protein shakes so I backed off a bit. The reason for backing off was b/c it seemed like my bf% was increasing faster than I was building muscle. Now I would say my bf% is less than when I started. My body is definitely more muscular and firm. I have been receiving positive comments over the past several weeks.
    Strength plateaued for a while but has been increasing over the past 3 weeks. Endurance has been getting better as well. Good days and bad but the good days are starting to far outnumber the bad. Overall I have been really pleased.

Very nice results brother. Sounds like you recomped well.

You are fine to start another sarms stack 2-3 weeks after your mini pct is complete. Tell me what your goals are and I'll help you set it up

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

excellent brother! thanks for posting your results and damn good work! im thrilled you have had such a good run and now its time to just improve... you need 2-3 weeks off after you complete your mini pct and then you can start another... what is your goal from the next stack?

To reach 170lbs. Bring out more muscle definition / drop BF%.
    I have my next round of LGD already. I also have 3 bottles of RAD-140 that I didn't take this first time around.
    I should be able to start in early October.

To reach 170lbs. Bring out more muscle definition / drop BF%.
    I have my next round of LGD already. I also have 3 bottles of RAD-140 that I didn't take this first time around.
    I should be able to start in early October.

okay, i have the perfect layout for you and you will be using both rad and lgd... with the mk677, you will need to run this 6 months minimum but preferably a year... you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
    9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day
    mk677 25 mg day

Starting round 2 today!
    Current wt @ 165lbs. Goal is 175lbs @ week 12.
    Running rad140, gw510516 & lgd-4033 only

Starting round 2 today!
    Current wt @ 165lbs. Goal is 175lbs @ week 12.
    Running rad140, gw510516 & lgd-4033 only
    that is a very strong cycle... i would really add s4 to it and turn it into the ultra recomp cycle.. that would be perfect for your goal