napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM question

karganer

Hi Dylan

I writing to you from Sweden. Really appreciate your videos and that you share your knowledge.

I am 25 years and have been training for 10 years and I am about 164 cm tall and weighs about 180 pounds morning weight, good shape and wants to try to add a few more pounds and boost my strength.

I am going to start my first SARM cycle shortly and was going to see if you could help me plan it out based on what I have. What is available is LGD 4033 20mg/ml, RAD 140 20mg/ml and MK677 50mg/ml. Have read about it very much and feel that I have a good foundation to stand on but I have a little difficulty deciding on dosages and cycle length.

What would be the best cycle, how long and how hard do I need to go on with the pct afterwards?
I have access to Nolvadex, Clomid and HCG if needed. Diet is on point, 4000kcal plus.

Several things wrong here . Sarm cycles should be 12 weeks with a few exceptions like Mk677 that you can run for 12 months or more. You need to run it a min of 6 months really to see the benefits otherwise I would switch it out for S4 or MK2866 .
Do not dose LGD more then 10mg daily
Mk677 sounds to high at 50MG that would be getting pretty expensive ........
You should not need HCG at all with real sarms I would think but ill let the more experience boys answer that as I have no experience with HCG. You can run either Clomid or nolva you don't need both for mini pct however I would get GW if you can source it.
4000 calories a day is defiantly a bulk unless your metabolism is super high.

the big questions is where are you getting them from because if you dont have the proper source then there is no point here whatsoever...

Top Bottom