napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm question

maurjooh

Hey Dylan you asked me to email about this question.....Dylan i'm currently running MK-677, MK-2866, and LGD-4033. Going to end here in about a week and run clomid and take a short break. What would you recommend for my next cycle if my goal is to gain as much lean muscle, strength, vascularity, hardness, and well being as possible but while staying shredded. Basically im gonna be running a clean bulk. I'm only around 7-8% bodyfat so im already pretty damn lean. MK-677 will be ran continuously for a multitude of reasons :)

S4, RAD, LGD and GW come to mind.. but what's the rest of your stats? Can you give us some more info so we have a better picture where your currently at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Dylan you asked me to email about this question.....Dylan i'm currently running MK-677, MK-2866, and LGD-4033. Going to end here in about a week and run clomid and take a short break. What would you recommend for my next cycle if my goal is to gain as much lean muscle, strength, vascularity, hardness, and well being as possible but while staying shredded. Basically im gonna be running a clean bulk. I'm only around 7-8% bodyfat so im already pretty damn lean. MK-677 will be ran continuously for a multitude of reasons :)
i have the perfect stack for you bro.. here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout and you already know to stay on mk677 so i will not include that here...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom