napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm for lean muscle

parakeens

Hi Dilan,

What sarm do you recomnend for building lean muscle? What can you stack with for cutting the same time?
I need something with not aas side effects especially hair loss and acne.

Thanks in advance man!

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dilan,

What sarm do you recomnend for building lean muscle? What can you stack with for cutting the same time?
I need something with not aas side effects especially hair loss and acne.

Thanks in advance man!

Sarms would be perfect for you, because they don't have the side effcts and shutdown that steroids do. For your goals of building lean muscle while cutting fat, Dylan gave you the best stack option to go with. That will be perfect for you. Let us know if you have any other questions

Could you please share some links for the 3 sarms? If possible of course..
Thanks man

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

How does LGD-4033 and MK-2866 works?

Where could I get supplied the above sarms (cardarine,testolone, andarine) you proposed?

Thanks

Dylan just a last question. Why pct since there are not sides? Or their sides are really minimal and better safe than sorry??

Dylan just a last question. Why pct since there are not sides? Or their sides are really minimal and better safe than sorry??

Because it has impacted your natural hormone state... you get it back on track running a Post cycle therapy protocol. Such as Dylan’s that he’s laid out time and time again.

Watch ALL the videos.. there’re extremely informative

Good question though... just because you asked why. Allot of your questions you will be able to figure out on your own just because you have this resource.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sarms have minimal suppression... noone EVER said they had NO sides... ive never heard that claim from anyone... watch my videos, ive covered all these very very basic questions... the difference is they have FAR fewer sides than steroids and nowhere near the suppression and recovery time

sarms have minimal suppression... noone EVER said they had NO sides... ive never heard that claim from anyone... watch my videos, ive covered all these very very basic questions... the difference is they have FAR fewer sides than steroids and nowhere near the suppression and recovery time
Dylan sarms do not aromatize right? However, additional androgens will not trigger more estrogens from the body as a compensation result? Do i need an AI to be in the safe side?

Thanks in advance!

Dylan sarms do not aromatize right? However, additional androgens will not trigger more estrogens from the body as a compensation result? Do i need an AI to be in the safe side?

Thanks in advance!

It's good to have an AI on hand, but sarms do not aromatize and you should not need to use an AI with sarms

Thanks in advance!

sarms DO NOT aromatize whatsoever but i ALWAYS recommend that no matter what you run, you have an ai on hand but you likely would not need it...

Top Bottom