napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm idea

Slyder

Still trying to figure out next sarm cycle.
Is this ok am I missing something.
Did not want to stack a bunch. Just gain size and loose some old man belly fat. And watch budget.
6’
Trt
10-12% bf
195 lb

1-12 weeks rad 140 20 mg daily
1-12 weeks cardazol
All from esarms

Other option was same but LGD instead.
What y’all think?

Last edited:
Ya I can’t take the sides of S4. Used it once, just can’t do it. So was looking for something else. I used GW, S4 and LGD last stack. Wanted to try this new cardazol and had not tried RAD yet so figured it might be worth the money. And not as expensive as most stacks

yeah you can definitely go with that stack

1-12 rad140 (TESTOLONE) 10-20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

I see you listed m1mk during weeks 1-12.
I had listed cardazol during that time.
Question about the m1mk. You like it better even if I am on trt. I thought it was more of a test booster?
Just trying to understand.
Thanks in advance

This sounds like a good idea, and could also generate a lot of interest from some people to post a bit more and what not. I like it.

i missed the fact you were on trt... you kind of causally slipped that in there and didnt really come out and say it or i would have never recommend a pct had i seen that and yes, cardazol would be the better option for you as opposed to m1 mk on this cycle... absolutely

No problem
I know you answer a ton of these questions for us. I truly appreciate your response. Order is placed and I look forward to this cycle.
Thank you for the reply

awesome bro... you can do extremely well with just rad and cardazol... looking forward to your results

No problem
I know you answer a ton of these questions for us. I truly appreciate your response. Order is placed and I look forward to this cycle.
Thank you for the reply
Keep us updated on how things go for you bud

Top Bottom