napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM Guy

yolkdiesel

So about 2 years ago I made a post as a 19 year old looking to try SARMS. Dylan recommended a couple of the SARMS with no suppression, but ultimately advised I just wait until I’m 20. Now I’m 21 and feel much more prepared.

Height: 5'10''
Weight: 158
Body fat 10%
3 years of Training
Never taken any anabolics
Supplements: Creatine Fish Oil Multi Vitiamn
Goals: Same as always, Lean Gains

Also wondering if you guys could recommend I only take one compound or a stack. Thanks bros

I'd start with the triple stack. Mk2866, S4, and gw. I think I that will treat you well

Thanks for the reply’s guys, only question is how much muscle gainz should I expect for the triple stack. I know this can be a broad question due to many factors lol

Thanks for the reply’s guys, only question is how much muscle gainz should I expect for the triple stack. I know this can be a broad question due to many factors lol

EVERYONE is different ... there is no good way of knowing what you will gain ... it mainly will depend on hard hard your train, how much you eat, and how much you rest.

Eat a surplus of calories EVERY day + train like a fiend + get 8 hours of sleep a night + leave the booze and partying alone for 12 weeks = see the BEST results for you efforts.

Train hard, eat right, and rest. You get what you put into it.

Top Bottom