napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm Dosing Time for soldier

donhugar

Hey Dylan I've been a huge fan of you for awhile, I was wondering if you could help me answer my question about when to dose.
I'm currently in the military, so I cardio around 630am every morning, lift during lunch and then after work. Because of this I'm not sure when to time my dosages,
Im currently about to run lgd4033 and gw50516 (cardarine)

I usually wake up around 0500,
Pt from 0630-0800 (form of cardio/ ruck/hiit)
Gym session 1 1100-1230
Gym session 2 1700-1830
Usually try to be in bed by 9/10pm.

I want to run 12 weeks of
Lgd 4033 @ 12.5mg ed
And gw 50516 @ 20mg ed for 16 weeks.

So i guess my questions are, what time should i dose these and do you have any recommendations for adjusting my dosages, i was thinking about bumping up the lgd.

The goal is recomp, strength gain and extreme endurance due to my job.
Current stats are 6' 215lbs 16% bf.
315 b
535 dl
405 sq

Thank you so much.

where are you getting a dose of 12.5 mg of lgd?? where did you get your sarms bro? this does not sound legit to me for you to be dosing at that number...

where are you getting a dose of 12.5 mg of lgd?? where did you get your sarms bro? this does not sound legit to me for you to be dosing at that number...
I had a typo, i don't know why i put 12.5mg I meant 10mg
I'm getting my sarms from sarmsx

Your dosing will look like this bro

1-12 Lgd 10mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
Gw 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout

your welcome brother! what is your specific goal from the cycle?

My two main goals from this cycle are cardiovascular endurance and body recomposition. From watching your videos I figured gw and lgd used in combination would be my best bet! Thanks again bro!

My two main goals from this cycle are cardiovascular endurance and body recomposition. From watching your videos I figured gw and lgd used in combination would be my best bet! Thanks again bro!
my favorite stack for your scenario would be either gw, s4 and rad or gw and mk2866... either one would be excellent...

Actually for that goal i think this stack would be perfect

1-12 rad140 20mg per day dosed in the am
1-12 GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
1-12 S4 50mg per day split 25mg am and 25mg 4-6 hours later

Pct

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Thanks a lot for the help guys I'm definitely excited about this and hopefully this lingering knee pain will go away too!

Thanks a lot for the help guys I'm definitely excited about this and hopefully this lingering knee pain will go away too!

If you are looking for healing benefits as well, go with the triple stack and that should cover everything you are looking for in your goals

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/triple-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Top Bottom