napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm cycles

rubias

Hey Dylan...first want to say thank you for all your informative YouTube videos....I really enjoy them and respect your opinion... I'm a 37 year old male...5'9 165 lbs....I'm currently in my last 2 weeks of my first 12 week sarm cycle....lgd, s4, gw501516, and mk677....I didn't start taking s4 until half way through my cycle...so I will have taken it for 6 of the 12 weeks.... I've experienced decent gains I think.... only put on about 6lbs. But have noticed fat loss as well....I plan on using nolvadex, m1-mk, gw501516, and mk677 during my 4 week pct....do you think that will be a sufficient pct?....I was thinking of adding rad140 to my next cycle along with the other 4 sarms mentioned earlier.... I'm looking for a little more results with this next cycle....for the money and bang for the dollar I was even considering a test cycle with gw501516 and mk677.... I've always been a bit hesitant with trying steroids because of the side effects.....I would appreciate your honest opinion on the subject.....the only reason I'm even considering a test cycle is because of the cost of running lgd,s4, and rad140 for 12 weeks isn't exactly cheap.....any advice would be greatly appreciated....thank you again for all your informative videos

yes, that will be a nice pct... where did you get your sarms? what are your stats? age/height/weight/body fat ?

I got my sarms from proven peptides....I'm 37 years old...5'9"....166....not sure my body fat%..... I've always been pretty thin....just looking to put on some lean muscle....I've gained about 7 lbs this cycle.... I'm in week 11 currently

Your going to be disappointed my man but proven peptides are a horrible source. You better ask for your money back

proven peptides is literally one of the worst places you could go... constant issues over and over with nothing but problems..

Like issues with purity and quality?

That's what I hear . Dylan has had plenty of emails etc about people having bad runs with them. If you haven't had any sides you proberly are lucky. did you get pre bloods done to get a base line? I would highly recommmeded getting bloods man as while you may make gains etc you proberly didn't have sarms , could be PH, peptides or something else .

Oh wow....had no idea.... I've read alot of good things about them....I didn't get any blood work done beforehand unfortunately

Top Bottom