napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm Cycle w/ Oral Estrogen

Malc21

Hi, I'm looking to run a lgd (10mg) + rad-140 (20mg) stack for 8 weeks from tony huge's smarms book. I was wondering if I should be worried about my estrogen dropping low due to the suppression that will come later in the cycle. Is there any oral estrogen you can recommend that I can get that will bring my estrogen back up to normal range, thanks!

You should get mid cycle bloods done to see where your levels are at. Just my opinion, no one should ever listen to anything Tony Huge says about any kind of gear...

what are you talking about? your estrogen is not going to drop unless your using an ai... not to mention that suppression with real sarms would be minimal, even though that doesnt matter in terms of your estrogen...

no one should ever listen to anything Tony Huge says about any kind of gear...

I disagree Tony has a lot of good info however most of it pertains to competitive bodybuilders pushing things to the limits. I've seen the videos the OP is talking about pertaining to estrogen however I believe the information was misconstrued or misunderstood. You do need estrogen to build muscle but men should get this through aromatizing compounds not supplementing estrogen.

Doses that high for that length of time will results in suppression, and if you undergo suppression that means you will have less testosterone aromatizing into estrogen so it does matter?

Thanks wasn't sure if I could get it straight from oral estrogen, guess I'll have to go another route.

Doses that high for that length of time will results in suppression, and if you undergo suppression that means you will have less testosterone aromatizing into estrogen so it does matter?
i have zero clue what you are even talking about... those are STANDARD doses of sarms you listed... sarms DO NOT CONVERT TO ESTROGEN WHATSOEVER and your estrogen WILL NOT DROP with them either... you dont even know what your talking about

i have zero clue what you are even talking about... those are STANDARD doses of sarms you listed... sarms DO NOT CONVERT TO ESTROGEN WHATSOEVER and your estrogen WILL NOT DROP with them either... you dont even know what your talking about

Lollllllllll

I think you are highly confused on how all of this works

Top Bottom