napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm cycle supression

Montgomery

I have been seeing more and more threads about people getting suppressed early in their cycles(Sarms only) was curious as to what is protocol if this happens?
Do you stop and start PCT immediately or is there another option.

I have been seeing more and more threads about people getting suppressed early in their cycles(Sarms only) was curious as to what is protocol if this happens?

I think if they are getting suppressed it's because they pretend that they are getting their sarms form sarmsx.com but in reality they are not...
Some people are even getting suppressed with GW... LOL

I took clomid during cycle. Will do same for next cycle.

Plus, add DAA last 3 weeks of cycle.

I'm taking bloods in about a week, I'm very curious how much I came back.

I took clomid during cycle. Will do same for next cycle.

Plus, add DAA last 3 weeks of cycle.

I'm taking bloods in about a week, I'm very curious how much I came back.

I know that is what you did but I have never heard of anyone doing that and Dylan and Rick don't recommend it.
But without a test base as you would run on AAS I'm not sure whittles you could do..

For sure post up your bloods, I'm only 25 days into my cycle and was going to do bloods mid cycle

generally, when you see that and you find out where they got their sarms, its not sarmsx... if it is, then i often find that they were using something else before with a shit pct etc... now, you can use clomid on cycle if you like and that will be okay but i dont like anyone staying on it too long... 6 weeks would be fine...

generally, when you see that and you find out where they got their sarms, its not sarmsx... if it is, then i often find that they were using something else before with a shit pct etc... now, you can use clomid on cycle if you like and that will be okay but i dont like anyone staying on it too long... 6 weeks would be fine...

Ok....Unlike my last cycle I'm doing 3 bloods this time, I just want to know if I do drop to far down that I have that option rather then shit canning the cycle a Month short

Are you talking 6 weeks total? that would only be 2 extra weeks when run with your PCT..

Ok....Unlike my last cycle I'm doing 3 bloods this time, I just want to know if I do drop to far down that I have that option rather then shit canning the cycle a Month short

you definitely dont have to can anything brother... your good to go

Are you talking 6 weeks total? that would only be 2 extra weeks when run with your PCT..

Please let us know how your mid-cycle bloods come back. It'd be interesting to compare notes. I was quite suppressed during my LGD-only cycle, my TT dipped to the 70's.

Top Bottom