napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm Cycle question

turioner

Dear Dylan,
I’m a fan of your channel and watched most of your videos. Nevertheless, I want to ask you some questions about my planned first SARM cycle. First let me specify a few things, I am 19,5 years old and I have a lot of training experience and I have a consistent diet and training regimen, I gained about lots of muscle in my years of training so far, however I have decided with two friend to do our first Cycle in which we want to Bulk and gain as much size as possible. We are considering doing an 8 week cycle of Either 10mg LGD-4033 a day or a cycle of 20mg MK-2866 a day followed by a 4 Week PCT of Nolvadex (2 weeks 40mg P/D, 2 weeks 20mg P/D).
Do you think this Cycle and PCT is safe, and we can recover from the supression, and keep our gains? My biggest concern is my age and recovery from supression, but I have decided to try this, we don’t consume alcohol or smoke or do any harmful things your average 20 year old does, so we want to try a cycle. Thanks a lot Dylan.

You need to wait until you’re 20 years old bro... then you can use sarms, that are generally safe

Here is the layout:
Weeks 1-12
LGD-4033 10mg per day
MK2866 25mg per day

Mini pct
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

i dont advise any sort of ped use to anyone in their teens man... thats craziness bro.. you need to just hold off and focus on your diet and training

No need to jump the gun just yet bud. You're still too young for even sarms. Hit it hard with consistent diet and training and you'll get there

Top Bottom