napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm cycle question

2000shakar

Hi Dylan,

Do I need to cycle of Sarms like as if I used a pro-hormone? If so.. how long do I should be on it and how long off before beginning again? Also, do you recommend being on a on-cycle liver support while on SARMS?

Btw I'm finishing my second bottle of Landmark Research X-3, which has a blend of ibutamoren, LGD, and Ostarin.

I have no idea of what that product is... generally if you're using real sarms, you don't need any kind of liver protection. However some products sold as sarms are actually pro hormones ... in that case you would need protection and a full pct

there is no such thing as a blend of sarms... that is NOT and i repeat, NOT an authentic product... you need to be far more worried about what you are actually taking than anything... you need to stop IMMEDIATELY... have you had any bloodwork done??? you are going to need a FULL pct right now!

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hi Dylan,

Do I need to cycle of Sarms like as if I used a pro-hormone? If so.. how long do I should be on it and how long off before beginning again? Also, do you recommend being on a on-cycle liver support while on SARMS?

Btw I'm finishing my second bottle of Landmark Research X-3, which has a blend of ibutamoren, LGD, and Ostarin.

It's hard telling what you really have there bro, but I'd do as Dylan suggested and run a full pct to make sure you are covered. I guarantee it's not a real sarms product

Top Bottom