napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm Cycle

SRossi3195

Hello I've been doing a lot of research for a couple weeks and looking into starting a sarm cycle. I want to do a cycle with LGD, S4, and Nutrobal. I would also be using Cardarine with this as well. Is this too much for one cycle? How would I go about spacing all of this out and for how long would I run it? For my pct I would be using clomid, Cardarine and possibly ostarine. If anyone has any feedback or tips that would be greatly appreciated or any experience with these. Thank you.

Hello I've been doing a lot of research for a couple weeks and looking into starting a sarm cycle. I want to do a cycle with LGD, S4, and Nutrobal. I would also be using Cardarine with this as well. Is this too much for one cycle? How would I go about spacing all of this out and for how long would I run it? For my pct I would be using clomid, Cardarine and possibly ostarine. If anyone has any feedback or tips that would be greatly appreciated or any experience with these. Thank you.

The stack looks pretty cool. Someone who is experienced would help you out soon. But it would be best if you could share your stats, Age, weight, height, body fat etc. Good luck on your stack...

Hey thanks for replying! well my goal is to gain some more size and than begin to cut down a little. So I was thinking of starting off with LGD, Nutrobal and cardarine for 3 weeks and than begin taking s4 week 4. I was going to do a 10 week cycle maybe 12. would this be okay?

Hey thanks for replying! well my goal is to gain some more size and than begin to cut down a little. So I was thinking of starting off with LGD, Nutrobal and cardarine for 3 weeks and than begin taking s4 week 4. I was going to do a 10 week cycle maybe 12. would this be okay?

you have definitely picked a great stack but your quite flawed on how your running it... this stack needs to be ran 12 weeks, with nutrobal being continued on the upward of 6 months to a year... let me give you the entire layout... you can get the entire layout at www.sarmsx.com

here you go

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom