napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM combination advice

drlorterhat

Dear Dylan,

I am your big supporter from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Thank you for all content that you are sharing, its been really helpful for me.

Now I moved to czech republic for studying and I want to train.

Ive been using steroids few times in my life and now I want to try SARMS, without any steroids.. I have bought some superfoods ( kelp, maca, reishi mushroom and suma root ) and i have SARM choice of Rad 140 Yk 11 Mk 677 S4 andarin.

I am a skinny fat type, but over the years I have made much progress so I have changed muscle-fat ratio in favor of muscle. Now I want to continue with lean muscle building / recomp process so what combination of those 4 SARMS you would advise me to take, what dosing and when ?

Thank you very much, I look forward to the answer.

Dear Dylan,

I am your big supporter from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Thank you for all content that you are sharing, its been really helpful for me.

Now I moved to czech republic for studying and I want to train.

Ive been using steroids few times in my life and now I want to try SARMS, without any steroids.. I have bought some superfoods ( kelp, maca, reishi mushroom and suma root ) and i have SARM choice of Rad 140 Yk 11 Mk 677 S4 andarin.

I am a skinny fat type, but over the years I have made much progress so I have changed muscle-fat ratio in favor of muscle. Now I want to continue with lean muscle building / recomp process so what combination of those 4 SARMS you would advise me to take, what dosing and when ?

Thank you very much, I look forward to the answer.

I don't know where you are getting these sarms from, but you need to be very careful with that. It's really import at that you have the right quality. Yk11 is a complete waste of money, and I wouodmt get sarms from any source other than www.sarmsx.com because it's hard telling what you'll get.

For your goals this is what I'd go with

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Hard to argue with that stack S4 and RAD just go so well together.

Top Bottom