napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm Bulking cycle

Bader

Hello Dylan and my fellow gym brothers.
I finally decided to go on a cycle after researching a lot about sarms and watching dylan's videos about each and every sarm i'm going to write about. I decided to use sarms to see how much size i could put more ontop of my body right now and by the looks of it they are way much safer to use than AAS with no need of going easy on first cycle.

Stats: 24, 5'8 152lbs, 9% bf, 4 years in the gym. Good shape.

So, im going for a bulking cycle.
~Rad140 - 25mg once in the AM
~LGD-4033 10mg once in the AM
~M677 25mg once in the AM
All for 12 weeks except for M677 nonstop for one year.

PCT:
~Clomid 50/25/25/25

My questions are:
1) How are my dosings? I followed the ones from dylan's vids.
2) Will i need an AI just incase?
3) Is the PCT on the day right after the last day i take the sarms at? (Excluding M677)
4) How many lbs of mass am i expecting? (With a good diet but nothing crazy) On average.
5) How is this Bulking Stack? Crazy? Good?
6) Have i missed anything?

And a huge shoutout to dylan and fellow members.

I finally decided to go on a cycle after researching a lot about sarms and watching dylan's videos about each and every sarm i'm going to write about. I decided to use sarms to see how much size i could put more ontop of my body right now and by the looks of it they are way much safer to use than AAS with no need of going easy on first cycle.

PCT:
~Clomid 50/25/25/25

My questions are:
3) Is the PCT on the day right after the last day i take the sarms at? (Excluding M677)
4) How many lbs of mass am i expecting? (With a good diet but nothing crazy) On average.

you gotta run gw, both in cycle, and pct. Since I'm off gw for awhile, I've become like the jesus apostle of this stuff.. Its that good.
Your dose for rad is abit high, I'm told you can run to 30, 20 seems to fit most,and most bang for the buck. You could add osta is so inclined.

Watch your salt and postassium on mk677 or that shit will tear you up.

My stack was gw, osta, rad, lgd, and packed about 12 pounds of muscle for a first cycle.

Have fun, but seriously, add gw, you will seriously thank me later for it.

PCT:
~Clomid 50/25/25/25

My questions are:

thank you for the shoutout bro... i appreciate that... let me get to your questions

1. dosings are right on point

2. sarms do not convert to estrogen but you should always have an ai on hand no matter what you are running

3. yes, pct starts the next day after you complete your cycle

4. there is a lot of capability here... 10 lbs or more at least... thats on the modest end of things

5. i like it bro... i would consider adding s4 here though... it goes so well in this stack

6. i am going to give you the entire layout... you already know to get everything at www.sarmsx.com

here is the layout

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Top Bottom