Jacob McCain 28Years old
6ft
220lbs
Current 18%bf

Taking (started NOV29)
rad140 (25mg-am)
Mk2866 (25-am)
LDG (10-am)

Taking as a bulk/strength then PCT and a cutting cycle.

I canÂ’t seem to find where to buy the clinic or nova. I know now that I SHOULD have bought that when I got the sarms but I didn’t. Can you give me a link or something where I can purchase them? I currently have HC generate and guard.

Can you help me out on some direction on a cutting sarm cycle and how long I should go in between?

I read a lot on here and other sites and some advice is contradicting between sites. I no joke have seen “you don’t need a PCT on sarms” and other jazz like that. Then read Dylan say “YES YOU DO”

So I’m choosing this platform to ask. Thank you guys and gals for what ever advice or ball busting comments.

im over fuckers telling people you don't need a PCT for sarms ..... For most YES you do period. Are you in the USA? there are suppliers on this forum mate . Stick around and youll learn whats what. Dylan or some other boys might help with the cutting cycle which at 18 % you defiantly need to drop a few % which you couldproberly easily just manage through training and diet manipulation.

im over fuckers telling people you don't need a PCT for sarms ..... For most YES you do period. Are you in the USA? there are suppliers on this forum mate . Stick around and youll learn whats what. Dylan or some other boys might help with the cutting cycle which at 18 % you defiantly need to drop a few % which you couldproberly easily just manage through training and diet manipulation.

Hell yea. Yea it’s easy for me to get to 12% and yes I’m in the USA. I have the HC products just not the nova thanks for the reply man.

Anyone care to shed some advice

you need 4 weeks off in between cycles before you start a new one... you can post in the source for nolva..

i have no clue where the fucking flat out ignorance is coming from out there giving the idea that you dont need a pct with sarms... the ONLY circumstance you dont need a pct is if you run gw501516, sr9009 and/or mk677 without any other sarms since these are non suppressive but the involvement of ANY other sarm needs a pct... and if we are getting factual, none of the three listed are ACTUAL sarms... they are grouped with them but in reality, they are not even true sarms

also bro, there's no need to post your real name out there... lol

Top Bottom