napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarm advice on cruise

Ydoc

I'm cruising on 250mg test And 4iu glotropin GH/day
Diet is on point and have been dropping about a lb a week for 8 weeks, but hit a plateau. I'm going to continue dropping my calories slowly but am thinking about adding in a sarm to kick my fat burning into high gear (I'm impatient).
I need advice on what sarm or sarms to use. I'd like to keep it at a minimum if possible.
I was looking into S4 but that possible vision side worries me (I'd still give it a try). What about stacking mk-677 with my current glotropin or is that overkill... I just want to get as lean as I can in a reasonable amount of time While maintaining as much muscle as I can.
Stats
35 years old
210lbs
Bf 11%
Training for years
Few cycles under my belt
Goal 7%bf
Diet on point
Cardio on point
Training on point

Try S4 and MK-2866. Vision sides on S4 are mainly when transitioning between bright and darkness and vice versus. These two compounds are fucking awesome while on a cruise. They have it in a stack as well, but you can give them a shot a bottle per first to see what you think. These SARMs are on my favs list for gear use.

The 44

I'm cruising on 250mg test And 4iu glotropin GH/day
Diet is on point and have been dropping about a lb a week for 8 weeks, but hit a plateau. I'm going to continue dropping my calories slowly but am thinking about adding in a sarm to kick my fat burning into high gear (I'm impatient).
I need advice on what sarm or sarms to use. I'd like to keep it at a minimum if possible.
I was looking into S4 but that possible vision side worries me (I'd still give it a try). What about stacking mk-677 with my current glotropin or is that overkill... I just want to get as lean as I can in a reasonable amount of time While maintaining as much muscle as I can.
Stats
35 years old
210lbs
Bf 11%
Training for years
Few cycles under my belt
Goal 7%bf
Diet on point
Cardio on point
Training on point
hey bro, i can definitely help you... check out my video on sarms and trt... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JK6iCcvumY&t=13s

if you are trying to cut and you want to get a strong, aggressive cut going, then i have the perfect cycle for you... i am going to give you the link to purchase the stack as well as the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced

1-16 te1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Dylan has you covered perfectly. The enhanced super stack is exactly what you want for your goals bud.

Follow the protocol exactly as its laid out for you

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom