sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear

Thread: Saran pct, mk-677 addition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Saran pct, mk-677 addition

Hey guys,

Did a Lgd cycle. 15mg weeks 1-12. I have Nolva on hand and plan to use it 4-5 days after cycle as I?m just waiting for it to clear my body. Is this needed? Also just got some mk-677 thinking about using that as an addition to help preserve gains. Any thoughts? Dosages? Thanks!

of course you need pct with lgd... did you run this and not have this planned out and researched?

No I did, I got it on hand and ready to use it. Was going to run 40mg of nolva for week 1 and 20mg for weeks 2-4. I have experience with AAS too, I guess my question rephrased is that since Lgd half life is approx 36 hours is it needed to wait for it to clear the body or should I use nolva now? I?m pretty sure it?s fine but I thought I?d ask here given that some of my other questions pre-cycle were clarified.

Additionally I just picked up some ibutamoren. I know if probably would have been better to stack with lgd but I just didn?t get it till now. And it got me thinking that if it may assist even mildly with hgh and igf-1. Would it be worth running along side pct to assist in muscle preservation or am I wasting my time.

you can start pct the day after you finish your last dose of lgd... you can run mk677 at any time with anything... it should be ran at least 6 months but a year is most ideal... its always going to be a benefit and especially during pct...

Thanks that?s what I thought I just wanted to triple check on here thanks for the input

no problem....

You can certainly run it but you would probably be better to run Ostarine instead. Just keep it to 4 weeks at 25mg per day for preserving gains.
    ***Canadians, hit me up on Wickr Mobile (MasonicBB) for my steroid source***