napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarala's 9.5 th week review

sarala

Hi all,
A bit late here.
But I'm back with full strength and more.
Several changes that I haven't seen before. I grow a full inch arm circumference (this is huge for my 5'3 height), shoulder caps, my jaw muscles tho ahahahahah make my face rounder,; lower body soleus and outer thigh muscles have gotten some more size. I have not done back exercises on purpose since my traps and back separations just showed up by themselves. They MAKE my shoulders look small!!
Although as not as rapid as the week 7-8, I've added more positive changes. But I'm most happy with my less tolerance to carbs (I naturally carb sensitive to begin with). I am not sure how to put it, but carb loading used to be my nightmare. not anymore.
I have added cardio for the lost week I was sick; but thats only 30mins on a recumbent bike; i don't think this is a game changer.
Conclusion: size matters ;-) and vascularity has increased.

Veins on lower abs. My period was skipped tho.

One question: Can I extend 2 more weeks?

IMG_8471.jpg

sarala

Last edited:
Awesome veins going in the traps, delt heads look crisp, striation across pectorals is always killer looking. To have added an inch to the arms from SARMs is better than I imagined. Glad you're feeling healthy and well again.

Awesome veins going in the traps, delt heads look crisp, striation across pectorals is always killer looking. To have added an inch to the arms from SARMs is better than I imagined. Glad you're feeling healthy and well again.
Thank you my dear. Yeah the annoying thing but kinda cool is that people asked me what else I'm taking ahahahahaha. they were mad when i told them the truth; they think I'm being secretive to them ahahahahhahahah.

Thank you my dear. Yeah the annoying thing but kinda cool is that people asked me what else I'm taking ahahahahaha. they were mad when i told them the truth; they think I'm being secretive to them ahahahahhahahah.

That's the nature of the beast... they admire from afar and throw shade behind our backs. A guy at my gym (personal trainer type) made a comment about my bench day... 'Everybody stops and comes around to watch huh?'... A few do, but what does it matter to him? He's that same dude always in my face kissing my ass, but telling ppl I'm on gear. Hate all you want I'm gonna keep on lifting and making him look like a bag of shit.
You look great, to me and most importantly to yourself. I definitely see the O in your future, either all of it or a strong high placing that will lead to momentum in winning it all soon after. I'm a fan for certain.

Oh yeah lol... sorry about the missed period, I thought we backed away fast enough in the squat rack lol... just kidding.

Dont let your wife see that post. She will take half your shit!

PHURIOUS

Lol... bro I would simply pay the mortgage on this big ass'd house she wanted that's too fucking big for us anyway. I'd move to Panama and chill in a high rise condo, or move to Missoula, MT and chill there. Other assets she gets nothing of because I have accounts she is unaware of. I've been married 3x bro, I've learned a lot over time.

Lol... bro I would simply pay the mortgage on this big ass'd house she wanted that's too fucking big for us anyway. I'd move to Panama and chill in a high rise condo, or move to Missoula, MT and chill there. Other assets she gets nothing of because I have accounts she is unaware of. I've been married 3x bro, I've learned a lot over time.

And she move pot roast. In and the rest her clan ha

PHURIOUS

And she move pot roast. In and the rest her clan ha

PHURIOUS

Let's not sidetrack the thread bro... Sarala would kick our asses. She's the one woman I know on here who is on top of her shit and she deserves her props. I feel ya though bro.

Let's not sidetrack the thread bro... Sarala would kick our asses. She's the one woman I know on here who is on top of her shit and she deserves her props. I feel ya though bro.

Ahh dont worry we are buds. She knows. Plus she is ripped anyway. She got it all goin on. U watch she gonna come in here and laugh.

PHURIOUS

Ahh dont worry we are buds. She knows. Plus she is ripped anyway. She got it all goin on. U watch she gonna come in here and laugh.

PHURIOUS

Maybe so, but she deserves my respect tho. She is point on with her physique, wish more women looked like her in the gym. It would be my happy place lol. I'd never leave lol.

Maybe so, but she deserves my respect tho. She is point on with her physique, wish more women looked like her in the gym. It would be my happy place lol. I'd never leave lol.

Fo sho. Im just saying me and her a tight she is cool w it. But ya no doubt hella great physique. She gonna kick dlb's ass

PHURIOUS

U just said that so then I can spank u! Judging from your in law stories I bet you're into S&M [emoji12]

Flex Friday is everyday!

Top Bottom