domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarala's 8th week review

Cool Sarala's 8th week review

Hi there,
    Because I was forced to take week7 off from the gym, I have been incorporating slow cardio in week 8. I have also decreased my caloric intake around 200 to 300 cal a day.
    I'm now sitting at 146 a little bit lighter (2 lbs in a week for my 5'3 frame) and have not checked my bf, (you'll be the judged).
    The big change i've seen so far is the thickness added to my lower legs( maybe this will be different from person to person due to genetics??)
    I love more veins showing up, more striations on top of my chests and shoulders, vascularity more pronounced.
    I knew just from past experience as soon as i add or increase cardio I will lose weight naturally. This obviously my next war, to not to lose so much.
    Here is the front shot.
    Thanks for your support guys!
    IMG_7999.jpgIMG_7999.jpg
    Last edited by sarala; 06-05-2016 at 02:38 PM.

Good lord are you blessed!!!!
    Anytime you want to kick my ass let me know.....

Quote Originally Posted by sarala View Post
    Hi there,
    Because I was forced to take week7 off from the gym, I have been incorporating slow cardio in week 8. I have also decreased my caloric intake around 200 to 300 cal a day.
    I'm now sitting at 146 a little bit lighter (2 lbs in a week for my 5'3 frame) and have not checked my bf, (you'll be the judged).
    The big change i've seen so far is the thickness added to my lower legs, I love more veins showing up, maybe this will be different from person to person due to genetics??
    I knew just from past experience as soon as i add or increase cardio I will lose weight naturally. This obviously my next war, to not to lose so much.
    Here is the front shot.
    Thanks for your support guys!
    IMG_7999.jpgIMG_7999.jpg
    You look absolutely amazing Sara! You need to get your ass in prep and up on stage! Your conditioning is on point and you have some serious mass on your frame. Your symmetry looks great and you are well balanced. I think you could steal a show. Only thing is I'll say you might even be too damn big for physique. You have a lot of size

u may like it too much, so how much??? :-P

Impressive! I appreciate when women aren't scared to have muscle!

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery View Post
    Good lord are you blessed!!!!
    Anytime you want to kick my ass let me know.....

hell ya girl you are killing this triple stack run. this is just what you were looking for besides Var. awesome

Quote Originally Posted by sarala View Post

How much...as in $$.....lol or how much as in pain....Just leave me with 3 teeth so I can chew chicken...

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    You look absolutely amazing Sara! You need to get your ass in prep and up on stage! Your conditioning is on point and you have some serious mass on your frame. Your symmetry looks great and you are well balanced. I think you could steal a show. Only thing is I'll say you might even be too damn big for physique. You have a lot of size
    Yes I am planning to compete when I finished with the research and cycle. I plan to try other options too. One of the biggest factor for me is oral delivery, it's nice and quick.
    I've been talking to some physique competitors so they don't want to have too much bulk. I guess I'm finding how my upper and lower responding to sarms. I have to control my back and traps they tend to grow and naturally grow much faster than the rest. I haven't done traps in a month now lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MP2018 View Post
    Impressive! I appreciate when women aren't scared to have muscle!

still looking to add more, so i can raise my LBM. Thank you though