napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarala's 8th week review

sarala

Hi there,
Because I was forced to take week7 off from the gym, I have been incorporating slow cardio in week 8. I have also decreased my caloric intake around 200 to 300 cal a day.
I'm now sitting at 146 a little bit lighter (2 lbs in a week for my 5'3 frame) and have not checked my bf, (you'll be the judged).
The big change i've seen so far is the thickness added to my lower legs( maybe this will be different from person to person due to genetics??)
I love more veins showing up, more striations on top of my chests and shoulders, vascularity more pronounced.
I knew just from past experience as soon as i add or increase cardio I will lose weight naturally. This obviously my next war, to not to lose so much.
Here is the front shot.
Thanks for your support guys!
IMG_7999.jpgIMG_7999.jpg

Last edited:
Hi there,
Because I was forced to take week7 off from the gym, I have been incorporating slow cardio in week 8. I have also decreased my caloric intake around 200 to 300 cal a day.
I'm now sitting at 146 a little bit lighter (2 lbs in a week for my 5'3 frame) and have not checked my bf, (you'll be the judged).
The big change i've seen so far is the thickness added to my lower legs, I love more veins showing up, maybe this will be different from person to person due to genetics??
I knew just from past experience as soon as i add or increase cardio I will lose weight naturally. This obviously my next war, to not to lose so much.
Here is the front shot.
View attachment 1778View attachment 1778

You look absolutely amazing Sara! You need to get your ass in prep and up on stage! Your conditioning is on point and you have some serious mass on your frame. Your symmetry looks great and you are well balanced. I think you could steal a show. Only thing is I'll say you might even be too damn big for physique. You have a lot of size

hell ya girl you are killing this triple stack run. this is just what you were looking for besides Var. awesome

You look absolutely amazing Sara! You need to get your ass in prep and up on stage! Your conditioning is on point and you have some serious mass on your frame. Your symmetry looks great and you are well balanced. I think you could steal a show. Only thing is I'll say you might even be too damn big for physique. You have a lot of size

Yes I am planning to compete when I finished with the research and cycle. I plan to try other options too. One of the biggest factor for me is oral delivery, it's nice and quick.
I've been talking to some physique competitors so they don't want to have too much bulk. I guess I'm finding how my upper and lower responding to sarms. I have to control my back and traps they tend to grow and naturally grow much faster than the rest. I haven't done traps in a month now lol.

Damn, like Rick said, time for you to start cleaning out the competition. Wish I had that symmetry in my abs.

Yes I am planning to compete when I finished with the research and cycle. I plan to try other options too. One of the biggest factor for me is oral delivery, it's nice and quick.
I've been talking to some physique competitors so they don't want to have too much bulk. I guess I'm finding how my upper and lower responding to sarms. I have to control my back and traps they tend to grow and naturally grow much faster than the rest. I haven't done traps in a month now lol.

You look great my dear! I think that you already have nice size,symmetry, and some serious slabs of abs! You could easily compete.Just a few tweaks and you would be ready to kill em!

hi there,
because i was forced to take week7 off from the gym, i have been incorporating slow cardio in week 8. I have also decreased my caloric intake around 200 to 300 cal a day.
The big change i've seen so far is the thickness added to my lower legs( maybe this will be different from person to person due to genetics??)
i love more veins showing up, more striations on top of my chests and shoulders, vascularity more pronounced.
I knew just from past experience as soon as i add or increase cardio i will lose weight naturally. This obviously my next war, to not to lose so much.
Here is the front shot.

sweet jesus!

Hi there,
I love more veins showing up, more striations on top of my chests and shoulders, vascularity more pronounced.
Here is the front shot.

Wow Sara !!!! You look amazing!!! Great job, you're killing it!!!!

I'm sure as you tightened up more and came down it would all fall into place also. I'd love to see you stage conditioned. I think you'd kill that shit

Top Bottom