napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarala's 7th week review.................cold made me crazy

sarala

You can only plan all you want but life throw you a curve ball.
I've spent the last 5 days sick of cold I got from the lady across my office. Arghh. Out of the gym for 5 days.
The good news is before I got sick, I was at 148 (the heaviest I've been on this first cycle). As my head keep saying that I'm looking a bit puny (been wearing long sleeve baggy shirts), the mirror told me otherwise this morning. So let's just say I still look decent.
My missing gym time is really killing me psychologically; I'm sure y'all can relate. So while I am on involuntary time off, I crafted new program and new stricter diet to catch up....and listening to my blues lol.

C ya at week 8!

sarala

Before I was self employed I was a manager of a team of about 40-80 depending on season, near 100 during Christmas. I would always encourage sick people to stay at home so that it wouldn't just past from cubicle to cubicle. By allowing people to go home and not spread the sickness, I actually had significantly less absentees than other teams. Not everyone would want to stay home as they needed to earn income and couldn't make it in a different day.

I definitely feel you on missing any kind of gym time. Sounds like you at least made use of your downtime to still push further into your goals. :)

We told her to stay home, smh.
I want to at least add a decent 5 lbs of lean mass by the end of next year; slowly methodically. still learning the supplements ahaha!

We told her to stay home, smh.
I want to at least add a decent 5 lbs of lean mass by the end of next year; slowly methodically. still learning the supplements ahaha!

I love how long term and reasonable your goals are. You're definitely in the bodybuilding marathon rather than the sprint.

reasonableness comes with accountability and real results. I don't want to do a yo-yo like most amateurs ahahahah.

I usually stay away from the gym if I have a cold...mostly not to spread it around further.I just go outside to a football field and run sprints with a 35lbs vest.
It s funny in that I drag ass bad to get there but once I take off and run 100 yards it all seems good to go. But the worst ever is when the temp is 99F and the humidity is 98%.AND you have a cold? I hate that more than anything.I doubt that you lost anything that won't come back in one workout. Sometimes the mirror plays tricks on us.
You have been down that road before I am sure.

Just crank up some howlin wolf...hwy 49. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNZReIDuEkE See jake ain't the only blues expert...lol. How about Howlin Wold teaching eric clapton. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFMDmSglfc0

the best thing you could do is just let your body rest and get recovered... you only prolong it when you train and you are sick... you will be glad you rested, even though it does suck... the mirror does not lie so im really happy it was at least acceptable for you... i know how it feels... i look in the mirror and just think "man, what the fuck, you could do so much better" and i think this every single day... its the nature of this... its called never being satisfied.. or always wanting more and to improve... however you want to view it, its a blessing yet a curse all in one...

the best thing you could do is just let your body rest and get recovered... you only prolong it when you train and you are sick... you will be glad you rested, even though it does suck... the mirror does not lie so im really happy it was at least acceptable for you... i know how it feels... i look in the mirror and just think "man, what the fuck, you could do so much better" and i think this every single day... its the nature of this... its called never being satisfied.. or always wanting more and to improve... however you want to view it, its a blessing yet a curse all in one...

ah thanks Dylan. Yeah I think this will actually be good for me. mirror mirror on the wall.............. ahahahaha

ah thanks Dylan. Yeah I think this will actually be good for me. mirror mirror on the wall.............. ahahahaha

Oh it absolutely will be good for you. I'm taking a week off of the gym right now as we speak before I start my next blast. I'm on vacation with the family and just enjoying myself. Every time I do that and give myself the time off I come back and the gains just take off. I get bigger and stronger and just feel incredible after giving my body a deserving break.

I know yours was unplanned, but there's no reason you can't make the best of it and turn a negative into a positive thing!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Oh it absolutely will be good for you. I'm taking a week off of the gym right now as we speak before I start my next blast. I'm on vacation with the family and just enjoying myself. Every time I do that and give myself the time off I come back and the gains just take off. I get bigger and stronger and just feel incredible after giving my body a deserving break.

I know yours was unplanned, but there's no reason you can't make the best of it and turn a negative into a positive thing!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Amen to that RR!! I feel better already [emoji4][emoji1434]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its only 40 miles and I might just take you up on that if I end up in cali again and then we will see who is chicken, hahahaha. ill bring my roller skates and speedo so I fit in with the freaks there

its only 40 miles and I might just take you up on that if I end up in cali again and then we will see who is chicken, hahahaha. ill bring my roller skates and speedo so I fit in with the freaks there

And the purple wig ahahahhahaha or try to imitate this one[emoji85][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
3c0ce1a5866949ac6057bde65d7955e0.jpg

lmao well maybe not the rainbow boas around my legs it would cover up my calves and I know you like those

Oh right right. Let's put them on your arms instead. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Calves must be flaunted with unobstructed view!!!

Top Bottom