napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarala's 5 weeks update on first time SARMS usage

sarala

Here we go,

The fifth week has been the most changing for me and it felt like the change happened overnight.
Before: 11.5, ---I am now in 10.1BF lean. Keeping all factors the same (no diet down, same workout routines).
Before: 148 lbs, ---I am now at 145 lbs though.
Before: 85% regular weight loads on 3rd set, ---now 102% on third set. I finally back playing around with the 100's dbells. The increase of strength is most notable on this week. I am very pleased, since I am lighter now. I realize that this factor alone will improve my sport conditioning program, which in the long rung will support my training program.
Before: vascularity on upper body, now upper and lower body.

I'm not a fan for cardio but the cardarine must have influenced me to do more, I was at ease the time I did cardio (4x HITT in the last 2 weeks).
I have a little skin break out on my shoulders but nothing major. I did a before and after picture, I love the way I look, tighter and beefier.
Comparing my current journal with anavar's journal, I did more cardio then. It must have been the SR.

Thanks guys for the learning and support!

Sarala

Here we go,

The fifth week has been the most changing for me and it felt like the change happened overnight.
Before: 11.5, ---I am now in 10.1BF lean. Keeping all factors the same (no diet down, same workout routines).
Before: 85% regular weight loads on 3rd set, ---now 102% on third set. I finally back playing around with the 100's dbells. The increase of strength is most notable on this week. I am very pleased, since I am lighter now. I realize that this factor alone will improve my sport conditioning program, which in the long rung will support my training program.

I'm not a fan for cardio but the cardarine must have influenced me to do more, I was at ease the time I did cardio (4x HITT in the last 2 weeks).
I have a little skin break out on my shoulders but nothing major. I did a before and after picture, I love the way I look, tighter and beefier.
Comparing my current journal with anavar's journal, I did more cardio then. It must have been the SR.

Sarala

thanks for posting the continuous updates... i love seeing your progress.. imagine when you start implementing more cardio... your already tearing it up, so just wait! keep up the amazing work and please keep the updates coming

thanks for posting the continuous updates... i love seeing your progress.. imagine when you start implementing more cardio... your already tearing it up, so just wait! keep up the amazing work and please keep the updates coming

Yes I will. Thanks Dylan!

Here we go,

Sarala

Just started my first Sarms run and I am really greatful for your updates! They are really encouraging! I can't wait to see the improvements you make!!! Keep at it!!!

she is def a beast and im glad you took the plunge to try sarms out. hopefully it makes a beleiver out of you and others your updates are crucial to alot of other females looking for info and comfort in getting sarms

Just started my first Sarms run and I am really greatful for your updates! They are really encouraging! I can't wait to see the improvements you make!!! Keep at it!!!

Yes I think highly about them. I'm a newbie at this. I only had one half ass anavar cycle last yr [emoji4]. I m more convinced now as I progress. You'll like the changes. Don't forget to get the SR if u haven't done so

she is def a beast and im glad you took the plunge to try sarms out. hopefully it makes a beleiver out of you and others your updates are crucial to alot of other females looking for info and comfort in getting sarms

Glad u directed me to the RIGHT legit source. [emoji1][emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434]

No saralee for sarala! Good for you ! You have been an inspiration to the guys here to get offazzintogymore.

well i lead you there you had to take the plunge!!!! and you did girl you did it. its all of your hard work that is paying dividends

All i know is not only are you personally doing a wonderful job but your a wonderful example and inspiration for others, especially females... Im very proud of what your doing

Ha! Church of iron is my religion!!

been to that church before..as a matter of fact I was there today. I am now a deacon of that church. I am very proud of you because it takes so much more work from a female that doesn't have test flowing through her system

been to that church before..as a matter of fact I was there today. I am now a deacon of that church. I am very proud of you because it takes so much more work from a female that doesn't have test flowing through her system

Ah tell me about it.... Got my discipline from my dad who was a coach [emoji23].

Yes I think highly about them. I'm a newbie at this. I only had one half ass anavar cycle last yr [emoji4]. I m more convinced now as I progress. You'll like the changes. Don't forget to get the SR if u haven't done so

Starting SR In the AM!!! Really looking forward to it. I am currently runny GW, MK - 2866. Adding SR and S4 in the AM.
Can't wait for this run!

Starting SR In the AM!!! Really looking forward to it. I am currently runny GW, MK - 2866. Adding SR and S4 in the AM.
Can't wait for this run!

You'll absolutely love it maN. It can Sometimes be challenging with the dosing be so frequently but the pros far outweigh the cons. I love SR.

You'll absolutely love it maN. It can Sometimes be challenging with the dosing be so frequently but the pros far outweigh the cons. I love SR.

I'm a nut for dosing on time so I will fall into a routine really fast. I am so stoked!

I'm a nut for dosing on time so I will fall into a routine really fast. I am so stoked!

Me too.. In the beginning it was problematic when I'm in a meeting and can't step away for a bit. Now I just keep that bad boy on me at all times and I never miss a dose.

Top Bottom