domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sarala's 5 weeks update on first time SARMS usage

Smile Sarala's 5 weeks update on first time SARMS usage

Here we go,

The fifth week has been the most changing for me and it felt like the change happened overnight.
    Before: 11.5, ---I am now in 10.1BF lean. Keeping all factors the same (no diet down, same workout routines).
    Before: 148 lbs, ---I am now at 145 lbs though.
    Before: 85% regular weight loads on 3rd set, ---now 102% on third set. I finally back playing around with the 100's dbells. The increase of strength is most notable on this week. I am very pleased, since I am lighter now. I realize that this factor alone will improve my sport conditioning program, which in the long rung will support my training program.
    Before: vascularity on upper body, now upper and lower body.

I'm not a fan for cardio but the cardarine must have influenced me to do more, I was at ease the time I did cardio (4x HITT in the last 2 weeks).
    I have a little skin break out on my shoulders but nothing major. I did a before and after picture, I love the way I look, tighter and beefier.
    Comparing my current journal with anavar's journal, I did more cardio then. It must have been the SR.

Thanks guys for the learning and support!

Sarala

Great work....keep rockin it!!

Quote Originally Posted by sarala View Post
    Here we go,

The fifth week has been the most changing for me and it felt like the change happened overnight.
    Before: 11.5, ---I am now in 10.1BF lean. Keeping all factors the same (no diet down, same workout routines).
    Before: 85% regular weight loads on 3rd set, ---now 102% on third set. I finally back playing around with the 100's dbells. The increase of strength is most notable on this week. I am very pleased, since I am lighter now. I realize that this factor alone will improve my sport conditioning program, which in the long rung will support my training program.

I'm not a fan for cardio but the cardarine must have influenced me to do more, I was at ease the time I did cardio (4x HITT in the last 2 weeks).
    I have a little skin break out on my shoulders but nothing major. I did a before and after picture, I love the way I look, tighter and beefier.
    Comparing my current journal with anavar's journal, I did more cardio then. It must have been the SR.

Sarala

thanks for posting the continuous updates... i love seeing your progress.. imagine when you start implementing more cardio... your already tearing it up, so just wait! keep up the amazing work and please keep the updates coming

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery View Post
    Great work....keep rockin it!!
    Gimme some of your funny memes lol

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    thanks for posting the continuous updates... i love seeing your progress.. imagine when you start implementing more cardio... your already tearing it up, so just wait! keep up the amazing work and please keep the updates coming
    Yes I will. Thanks Dylan!

Quote Originally Posted by sarala View Post
    Here we go,

Sarala
    Just started my first Sarms run and I am really greatful for your updates! They are really encouraging! I can't wait to see the improvements you make!!! Keep at it!!!

she is def a beast and im glad you took the plunge to try sarms out. hopefully it makes a beleiver out of you and others your updates are crucial to alot of other females looking for info and comfort in getting sarms

Quote Originally Posted by NJBro View Post
    Just started my first Sarms run and I am really greatful for your updates! They are really encouraging! I can't wait to see the improvements you make!!! Keep at it!!!
    Yes I think highly about them. I'm a newbie at this. I only had one half ass anavar cycle last yr . I m more convinced now as I progress. You'll like the changes. Don't forget to get the SR if u haven't done so

Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    she is def a beast and im glad you took the plunge to try sarms out. hopefully it makes a beleiver out of you and others your updates are crucial to alot of other females looking for info and comfort in getting sarms
    Glad u directed me to the RIGHT legit source.

No saralee for sarala! Good for you ! You have been an inspiration to the guys here to get offazzintogymore.