domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sarala's 5 weeks update on first time SARMS usage

well i lead you there you had to take the plunge!!!! and you did girl you did it. its all of your hard work that is paying dividends

All i know is not only are you personally doing a wonderful job but your a wonderful example and inspiration for others, especially females... Im very proud of what your doing

Quote Originally Posted by drb_iac View Post
    No saralee for sarala! Good for you ! You have been an inspiration to the guys here to get offazzintogymore.
    Ha! Church of iron is my religion!!

Quote Originally Posted by sarala View Post
    Ha! Church of iron is my religion!!
    been to that church before..as a matter of fact I was there today. I am now a deacon of that church. I am very proud of you because it takes so much more work from a female that doesn't have test flowing through her system

Quote Originally Posted by drb_iac View Post
    been to that church before..as a matter of fact I was there today. I am now a deacon of that church. I am very proud of you because it takes so much more work from a female that doesn't have test flowing through her system
    Ah tell me about it.... Got my discipline from my dad who was a coach .

Quote Originally Posted by sarala View Post
    Yes I think highly about them. I'm a newbie at this. I only had one half ass anavar cycle last yr . I m more convinced now as I progress. You'll like the changes. Don't forget to get the SR if u haven't done so
    Starting SR In the AM!!! Really looking forward to it. I am currently runny GW, MK - 2866. Adding SR and S4 in the AM.
    Can't wait for this run!

Quote Originally Posted by NJBro View Post
    Starting SR In the AM!!! Really looking forward to it. I am currently runny GW, MK - 2866. Adding SR and S4 in the AM.
    Can't wait for this run!
    You'll absolutely love it maN. It can Sometimes be challenging with the dosing be so frequently but the pros far outweigh the cons. I love SR.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Wonder View Post
    You'll absolutely love it maN. It can Sometimes be challenging with the dosing be so frequently but the pros far outweigh the cons. I love SR.
    I'm a nut for dosing on time so I will fall into a routine really fast. I am so stoked!

Quote Originally Posted by NJBro View Post
    I'm a nut for dosing on time so I will fall into a routine really fast. I am so stoked!
    Me too.. In the beginning it was problematic when I'm in a meeting and can't step away for a bit. Now I just keep that bad boy on me at all times and I never miss a dose.