puritysourcelabs.ru
sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sarala's 4-week-old arms update

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery View Post
    If U can sit a beer on it, that pic would be nice to hang on the wall.....16X20.....nothing big or anything......the pic that is....
    Oh puhlease. 16x20 is way too small!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxPursuit View Post
    Solid update. Nice job so far sara. Sounds like you're pulling in those gains..

Phurious Pharma Rep
    I'm tempted to just apply competition diet but then I won't get fair pic of anavar vs sarms

Quote Originally Posted by MaxxPursuit View Post
    Solid update. Nice job so far sara. Sounds like you're pulling in those gains..

Phurious Pharma Rep
    The endurance is increasing and recovery time is getting better for me to add to this. Love the changes

Quote Originally Posted by Montgomery View Post
    It probably wouldn't hurt to post up a pic of dem glutes for professional evaluation.......
    I think this is crucial for strictly professional reasons. It's imperative that we give you accurate feedback and know how the glutes are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by sarala View Post
    I noticed a huge change in the last 3 days, I'm getting a pretty long term pump; my upper body is just stiff. Especially after upper body exercises.
    Noticeably hardening of muscles. SR has been a great help. Thinning out the skin around lower abs.

My gluteus medium and external obliques are more pronounced now.
    I started at 140lbs. I'm still at 148 (just like third week), 11.5%bf (instead of 11.9), last year with my only and first cycle of var i went up to 150 (10mgs max dosage). Just for fun I measured my biceps, it's at 14.55 (before var 13.5 up to 14.25 last year).
    Again, I still have not tighten the diet yet, hovering around 1800-1900 solid clean calories.
    The only thing I did different this time is that I have been tripling the leg day per week since i hate cardio and cardarine is enabling me to do so.

It has been a wonderful journey
    You are awesome!!! Keep getting them gainz!

Phurious Pharma Rep

The endurance is increasing and recovery time is getting better for me to add to this. Love the changes
    Thats awesome to hear that you're responding so well. Sounds killer so far.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    I think this is crucial for strictly professional reasons. It's imperative that we give you accurate feedback and know how the glutes are doing.
    Keep an eye for it.

I noticed a huge change in the last 3 days, I'm getting a pretty long term pump; my upper body is just stiff. Especially after upper body exercises.
    Noticeably hardening of muscles. SR has been a great help. Thinning out the skin around lower abs.

My gluteus medium and external obliques are more pronounced now.
    I started at 140lbs. I'm still at 148 (just like third week), 11.5%bf (instead of 11.9), last year with my only and first cycle of var i went up to 150 (10mgs max dosage). Just for fun I measured my biceps, it's at 14.55 (before var 13.5 up to 14.25 last year).
    Again, I still have not tighten the diet yet, hovering around 1800-1900 solid clean calories.
    The only thing I did different this time is that I have been tripling the leg day per week since i hate cardio and cardarine is enabling me to do so.

It has been a wonderful journey
    Sounds to me like you are killing it! Nice job Sara! It's hard to believe you haven't been cycling for years. That's a pretty big testament to your training ethic and you keeping the diet tight.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Sounds to me like you are killing it! Nice job Sara! It's hard to believe you haven't been cycling for years. That's a pretty big testament to your training ethic and you keeping the diet tight.

Hehehe I'm a baby when it comes to cycling. The timing could haven't been better. I got my pro card, retired from natty and now fun time starts

Hehehe I'm a baby when it comes to cycling. The timing could haven't been better. I got my pro card, retired from natty and now fun time starts
    It'll be interesting to see what you can do now, adding those enhancements. I saw already just how good the sarms have treated you