napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Saiyan's Robo GAINS

Saiyan

T-minus approx. 36 hours until I start pinning Robo products. This is my first crack at it and I know I won't be disappointed. Monday I'll pin and then leave for a week trip. So I'll get minimal training in but it's ok as that will just be a week for the products to start working.

Weeks 1-16 (or 20 lol)
Test cyp 500mg
Deca 600mg
Aromasin and caber all good.

Weeks 2-6/7
Inj drol 50mg

Last 6-7 weeks will be inj winny at 50mg up to 100mg daily.

No PCT as I am on trt.

I'll work on getting photos of all the gear and my start point.

Here are my current stats.
6'2
200-202 lbs. Diet isn't on yet so it's fluctuating within a few pounds.
Bf% 12-14. A little bummed I let this slide up, but stress for the wedding and my job has gotten the better of me. I'll have to post pics and ask thoughts.
Current PRs (best ever) >> goal
Bench 300 >> 315 then reassess
DL 465 >> 500 then reasses
Squat 365 >> repeat then 400 (squats I stopped consistency and lost most of my legs. They will come back)
OHP 185 >> repeat then 200 (shoulders are weak as fuck)

Diet has always been my hard spot. Between work and just lack of knowledge I guess. Plus I hate repetition but I'm going to try to do different seasonings to push a little further. I've never counted calories 100%. So not even sure what maintenance is. But I think this is what I'm going to shoot for.
300g protein
300-350g carbs
75g fats
This puts me at 3-3350 calories. I'm thinking I will need more. But this is definitely more than I'm eating now. So it will provide growth. A month, or maybe less, in I'll probably bump P/C up by 25/50 each.
Thought on this? I could really use the tips and pointers for this section.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

awesome brother, i'll definitely be following along... you are going to tear shit up, im sure! lets do this!

I'm interested to see how 600 Deca treats you. I ran it at 400 once and was really happy with the results. My last Deca run was 300 and I was still happy. Good luck!

I'm interested to see how 600 Deca treats you. I ran it at 400 once and was really happy with the results. My last Deca run was 300 and I was still happy. Good luck!

Yea it's a higher dose but I want to see how it treats me. Have to figure my body out! Thanks man.

I'm in to follow!! You're gonna get some nice little gainzzz. I do hope the new wifey us getting more comfy with it! 😊

MissBizz

I'm in to follow!! You're gonna get some nice little gainzzz. I do hope the new wifey us getting more comfy with it! [emoji4]

MissBizz

Eh that's still on the line like. But thanks for following. It's going to me fun.

Are you pinning the drol pwo or a couple times a day?

Funny enough I'll be trying to pin it postworkout. To flood my system in its state of repair. Just a little experiment I'm doing. Robo and I talked about it and that's the course at least for now. Also the reason I'm starting a week after the others is because I'll be traveling

If it were me, I'd run the test at least equal to the Deca. I know some people can have issues when test is lower. I actually prefer my test a lot higher than Deca, but I'd at least make them even. I'm on Deca at 600 right now with test at a gram

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If it were me, I'd run the test at least equal to the Deca. I know some people can have issues when test is lower. I actually prefer my test a lot higher than Deca, but I'd at least make them even. I'm on Deca at 600 right now with test at a gram

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That has been a thought as well. It may be a move once the deca kicks in.

f019f6a02b06a8880b8c9a2bccd1ddf4.jpg
c8ea2941b6bf42e1edab05bb6a1ecd43.jpg

It has begun! Since I'm leaving at 3 am and will be gone for a week, I took this weeks dose all at once. 600mg deca and 500mg cyp. One cheek each. Neither have been pinned in over a month. So there's a bit of ache there from the oil. But I can move around and touch it without any extra tenderness. Smooth as hell. Now it's been 6-7 hours and no discomfort at all.

Top Bottom