napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Safest steroids

an101

Hey Dylan been a fun of your videos for a long time absolutely love your advice about PEDS especially about running lower doses to maximum benfits but keep side effects low. I was wondering in your opinion what the safest steroids are in general and more so on cholesterol levels. Obviously no steroid is completely safe.

if you are worried about cholesterol, orals are obviously far worse in that regard but all steroids can have a negative effect there... all steroids carry side effects and could be considered dangerous... so if you are that concerned in certain aspects, i would definitely be looking more so at sarms as opposed to steroids bro

If your just wondering what compounds are mild and less toxic, well clearly stay away from orals. Anavar isnt too harsh as an oral. for injectables...along the lines of Test, EQ, masteron, primo are all relatively safe if used with common sense and someone who knows what they are doing. Such a gray area because you get plenty that abuse and run stupid huge doses.

All steroids are harsh... Many say Primo is safe well I had to drop it due to prostate sides but I can run Tren without any problem. The thing is you have to find what's good for you not anyone else. It will take some trial and error.

Hey Dylan been a fun of your videos for a long time absolutely love your advice about PEDS especially about running lower doses to maximum benfits but keep side effects low. I was wondering in your opinion what the safest steroids are in general and more so on cholesterol levels. Obviously no steroid is completely safe.

If we are speaking in generalities, you could make the case that Test, Deca and Equipoise are some of the safer steroids, if used in moderation.

Top Bottom