napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Safer and Effective Ways to Use Trenbolone: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Good vid as it provides an excellent / concise summary of how to use this compound, as safely as one can use "high-ish risk / high reward" substance.

The same info is also located within the site's many threads, but I know a lot of people don't like to read / research, while many others on the site don't speak English as a first language.

Thanks Dylan for putting these vids together.

Yup 100 percent agree Tren needs to be respected. I didn’t and regret that cycle I ran it. I see so many guys running it all the time and I have no clue how they do it. Great video Man

Yup 100 percent agree Tren needs to be respected. I didn’t and regret that cycle I ran it. I see so many guys running it all the time and I have no clue how they do it. Great video Man

Awesome info bro. Tren is no joke and it's important to know how to safeguard and run it properly and as safe as possible

Great video. Tren has become one of the most popular steroids to use these days amongst competitors, social media stars, fitness models and such. Many people seem to forget that it is 5x more anabolic and androgen is then test. A little goes a long ways. No need for much at all.

Great video. Tren has become one of the most popular steroids to use these days amongst competitors, social media stars, fitness models and such. Many people seem to forget that it is 5x more anabolic and androgen is then test. A little goes a long ways. No need for much at all.
Agreed brother. A little goes a long way

Top Bottom