napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is it safe to take erase pro for 12 weeks

Jtbabyallnightlong

I'm 3 weeks into my cycle of lgd, s4 and gw. I'm taking erase pro to keep my estrogen under control because I am really proned to breaking out with acne and gyno. I'm a big fan of the product I can already feel it leaning me out and clearing up my acne. I just want to know if I should take it for 12 weeks all through my cycle because I'm not sure if you can exceed 8 weeks. Would be great if you could help thanks!

Honestly you might wanna ask the rep at GNC about that product. I dont think a lot of us are savy on Erase Pro, I had a bottle a few years ago. Still have the bottle but it's filled with something else prescribed to control estrogen.

I'm 3 weeks into my cycle of lgd, s4 and gw. I'm taking erase pro to keep my estrogen under control because I am really proned to breaking out with acne and gyno. I'm a big fan of the product I can already feel it leaning me out and clearing up my acne. I just want to know if I should take it for 12 weeks all through my cycle because I'm not sure if you can exceed 8 weeks. Would be great if you could help thanks!
I wouldn't use it all in my opinion. It has androsta in it, and Dylan recently did a video on that compound you should watch.

I'd much rather see you use aromasin, but unless you have estrogen issues I don't see the sense in lowering it.

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Erase pro use too be a decent product it is the original otc AI having arimistane in it .That being said it no longer contains arimistane that ingrediant was remover just before the prohomone ban because its a steroidal suicide inhibitor like 6oxo and PES didntnwant to get caught up in the mix

Sent from my LG-H631 using Tapatalk

if you are taking the new erase pro, then i would not fuck with it and that was an androsta facts video and i also said i did not agree with it but that was what they "claim" androsta has shown to be suppressive and has fucked up many pct's... thats up to you but personally, i wouldnt touch ANY otc ai... not a chance... thats completely up to you.. honestly, anymore, those type of products are very insignificant to me because i know what comes along with them and its nothing good... you can run whatever you like brother... just keep a close eye on it because it will have detriment later

I don't know if it's new or not it contains 700mg of a proprietary blend of boerhaavia diffusa root extract, uncaria tomentosa bark extract, pine bark extract (contaning abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid). If it is the new erase pro then what should I do because I'm in a middle of a sarm cycle

I don't know if it's new or not it contains 700mg of a proprietary blend of boerhaavia diffusa root extract, uncaria tomentosa bark extract, pine bark extract (contaning abieta-8,11,13-trien-18-oic acid). If it is the new erase pro then what should I do because I'm in a middle of a sarm cycle
its definitely new bro... you really dont need any sort of ai with sarms as they dont convert to estrogen but if you want one then you would dose aromasin at half the normal dose... so if you got sarmsx aromasin, then just half a dropper every other day... here is a link to purchase it... https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

LGD and S4 don't aromatise and GW definitely wont cause issues with acne or gyno. you shouldn't need an AI at all, and over the counter AI is bullcrap dude, its useless garbage and wont prevent any estrogen sides at all

LGD and S4 don't aromatise and GW definitely wont cause issues with acne or gyno. you shouldn't need an AI at all, and over the counter AI is bullcrap dude, its useless garbage and wont prevent any estrogen sides at all

i been wondering since s4 is suppressive what affect does it have on estrogen ?

Suppression affects your test levels, and not estrogen so your estrogen levels should go unaffected.

You should not need an AI during a sarms cycle at all. In rare cases someone that is estrogen sensitive may need a low dose but it is extremely rare

Lol.. I was just talking about Erase in another thread. That was the very first time I got gyno. Didn't do a damn thing for me.

Just get the real deal. SARMSX ancillaries are solid. Can't skimp on the AI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.. I was just talking about Erase in another thread. That was the very first time I got gyno. Didn't do a damn thing for me.

Just get the real deal. SARMSX ancillaries are solid. Can't skimp on the AI.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's my thing with it. I just don't get it. If you are actually I need of an aromatose inhibitor get a good proven prescription AI like Aromasin, and don't fuck with this subpar shit

The only reason too run a low dose AI during a sarms cycle would be if you were using sarms for like a mens physique competition and just wanted too get really hard and dry . but your estrogen levels remain normal its not needed too reduce side effects only if you wanted too lower estrogen for the aesthetic purpose

Understand subphysiological estrogen levels will make you that much more competition looking but they come with consquences I wouldnt do it just to do it your libido will tank joints will ache not fun stuff

what would it being slightly suppressive have anything to do with estrogen? that has no bearing on anything.. it either converts to estrogen or it does not and NO sarm converts to estrogen...

Top Bottom