napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Safe to begin a SARM cycle after its stacked with a SERM PCT?

Davuus

Hey guys,
I'm currently on a 1 andro/4 andro cycle and I plan to start PCT after 6 weeks.
My SERMS, Nolvadex and Clomid are in possession but I found out (thanks to the abundance of knowledge in this forum) that its wise to incorporate a PCT SARM stacked with Aromasin. Realizing their importance, I'm getting my hands one them before this cycle is over.
For my next cycle I'd like to try a SARM stack. My question is, is it safe to begin a SARM cycle after pct that had been stacked with SARMS? Any piece of advice would help!

Hey guys,
I'm currently on a 1 andro/4 andro cycle and I plan to start PCT after 6 weeks.
My SERMS, Nolvadex and Clomid are in possession but I found out (thanks to the abundance of knowledge in this forum) that its wise to incorporate a PCT SARM stacked with Aromasin. Realizing their importance, I'm getting my hands one them before this cycle is over.
For my next cycle I'd like to try a SARM stack. My question is, is it safe to begin a SARM cycle after pct that had been stacked with SARMS? Any piece of advice would help!
yes of course but the bigger problem here is the fact your running an oral only cycle.. why are you doing such a thing??? thats the worst cycle you can run... please watch this video before you do something stupid... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7AFV4HBSg&t=11s i can help you with a sarms stack but i need to know your goals?

Hey Dylan, thanks for your input. Before finding out about SARMS, I had read that 1 and 4 andro are non-methylated and safer than other oral prohormones. In fact, you explained that in one of your videos which is what convinced me to try them. This is my first oral only cycle (probably my last) and I'm doing all I can to administer it safely.
For cycle support I am taking Protex, Liv52, NAC, and a generic liver detoxifying supplement for extra measure - in addition to anti estrogen supplement. Theres no doubt I would've started with a SARM stack had I researched a little more, but here I am stuck with 3 more weeks to go before starting PCT so I'm thinking I might as well finish my remaining supply.
But yeah, no doubt my next cycle will be a combination of SARMS.

Hey Dylan, thanks for your input. Before finding out about SARMS, I had read that 1 and 4 andro are non-methylated and safer than other oral prohormones. In fact, you explained that in one of your videos which is what convinced me to try them. This is my first oral only cycle (probably my last) and I'm doing all I can to administer it safely.
For cycle support I am taking Protex, Liv52, NAC, and a generic liver detoxifying supplement for extra measure - in addition to anti estrogen supplement. Theres no doubt I would've started with a SARM stack had I researched a little more, but here I am stuck with 3 more weeks to go before starting PCT so I'm thinking I might as well finish my remaining supply.
But yeah, no doubt my next cycle will be a combination of SARMS.

I have 7 years training experience the natural way but new to SARMS.
I'm trying to stay away from anabolic steroids any way I can, hence going the route of oral cycling.
But the SARM alternative really excites me due to the fact that they can "mimic" the
effects and provide good results. And if it goes well, I'd consider using them long-term.

Here are my stats:
Weight: 204 lbs
Height: 5'8"
Bodyfat %: Not sure, but not fat and mostly muscle - but not toned either. I'm "thick"

My goal is to add lean muscle everywhere and maintain strength and gains during a cut.
I want to see how big I can get with low health risk and still look aesthetically pleasing.

Last edited:
yes, i did say it was a safer pro hormone but i also clearly say to never run an oral only cycle, period... just because i say something is safer does not mean you should take it out of context and run it however you want... its very very unwise and your making a mistake and im certainly not going to encourage that or advise it... if you want a sarms stack to run, then absolutely i can help but im not including such absurdity in the stack with it... so thats completely on you if you want to use it but im definitely not including it unless your planning on using test with it... i already sent you the video on oral only cycles and the stupidity with them...

i have a great sarms plan for you that coincides perfectly with your goals... the ultra recomp stack is exactly what you want... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=150&search=ultra

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom