napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4S best customer service

Topps_Baseball88

Ordered my package 2 days ago they said it would be here on the 13th, that shit got here today at 2pm, now if that is not lightning fast I dont know what is !

Reasons like that along with hand written thank you and the highest quality around, is why it's my go to source!
Also they got a sale going on for a few more days so strike while you can 😎💪
Rad140
LGD
S4

Now all I need is gw and after a pct and month off this cycle is going fill tilt 😎💪

Attachments

• 20200812_191012.jpg
    20200812_191012.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
man i love hearing this! i cant wait to see your results! keep us updated

You know I got you Dylan ! I can only imagine the strength gains by combining rad and lgd, rad alone was night and day in that aspect, so I truly am excited and thankful for a company that is honest and legitimate with putting the customer first. I've had nothing but success and progress with the first cycle you put me on ! I cant wait to get this cycle going and pushing the envelope a bit more with this stack 😎💪

good to hear they are taking care of people, they have been top notch since day 1. very impressive service and quality.

S4S been great on shipping, communication, and payment methods so far.
I?m running all their stuff next cycle. Can?t wait to see difference between other brands I?ve tried.

I?m running all their stuff next cycle. Can?t wait to see difference between other brands I?ve tried.

Trust me you wont be disappointed at all, loved my results and my cycle was flawless with no sides

thats great to hear man! definitely keep us updated on your results!

Top Bottom