napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 vision side effects

Newsarmsuser

If running S4 and you start to experience the vision side effects known to happen, is it safe to say you probably have legit S4? This would be a great way to confirm if your source is legit or not.

yes but if you dont get them that doesnt mean its not legit either... everyone is different on how they react... i wont get any sort of vision effect until im over 80 mg per day yet some cant even handle 50

S4 is usually accompanied with vision sides but as Dylan pointed out not always.

Basically just confirming that vision sides can only happen with legit S4. Not from pro-hormones or oral steroids. And yes I heard that not every person gets them at 50 or 60 or so on. Everybody?s different.

Basically just confirming that vision sides can only happen with legit S4. Not from pro-hormones or oral steroids. And yes I heard that not every person gets them at 50 or 60 or so on. Everybody?s different.
That side is pretty much limited to S4 only. That is correct

As everyone has stated, the vision sides are unique to s4 however not everyone experiences them.

If running S4 and you start to experience the vision side effects known to happen, is it safe to say you probably have legit S4? This would be a great way to confirm if your source is legit or not.

Vision side effects are extremely hit and miss. In our experiences, we have seen several people who stay at 50 mg with some comfort and so they prefer it. Then there are others, as Dylan pointed out, that can go much higher with no issues whatsoever. Then there are unlucky ones who cannot even handle 50 mg and have to go with a 5 on 2 off dosing protocol. In all honesty, its just a learn as you go type of thing. Vision side effects are not a guarantee either. Not everyone will experience them. S4 metabolites can bind to the eye receptor and this is what causes the vision changes. The good thing is that with such a short half life, it is certainly not permanent and can subside extremely fast when use is discontinued or perhaps staggered with a 5 on 2 off protocol. Regardless, every single person is just different on what they may or may not be able to tolerate so unfortunately, there is no true way to tell you what you may experience when it comes to that. Results wise, there are really good benefits for strength and muscle hardening especially. We love S4 at sarms4sale

I?m the same. I want to run it but the vision sides were not good for me or my job.
Night vision was the worst part. After the cycle the vision issues went away and all was normal again. They are not permanent.
But remember that is only my experience. I know others that take it with zero problem. I am just on the no thank you list

me too... aside from gw, its my favorite... i have a feeling yk11 will be up there after i try it

Iv done zero research but I remember yk11 being talked about on this forum and how there was not much research done and It could still not be the best for you to take in terms of health??

Iv done zero research but I remember yk11 being talked about on this forum and how there was not much research done and It could still not be the best for you to take in terms of health??
Treat it similar to an oral steroid. Protect yourself and get blood work. Same thing with S23...

Theres been a lot more on it and sarms.forsale actually tested to show its actually real... one of the main issues is the raws coming in all over the place but this is the real deal and i will be running it myself now as well

S4 is out for me. The sides are not permanent and clear a couple days after you stop using I just found it freaking annoying.

The results are great though. Its worth trying and see if you get the sides as some people dont at all others like me get it at 25mg/day.

I've yet to try it and I've avoided it due to the sides but I said that about Tren and ended up loving it.

Top Bottom