napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 Vision Problems

deepols

Hi Dylan I was wondering if there's ever been a case where the vision problems from S4 have been permanent I'm currently experiencing the yellow tint and its kinda freaky.

absolutely not and i cover this in my videos... thats why many people run it 5 days on and 2 off... there is NOTHING and i mean NOTHING permanent about them... s4 has a very short half life and the vision sides subside very quickly...

The compound itself binds to the ocular receptor, which causes that side, so when you stop taking it and the compound isn't present that side no longer exists. It's impossible for it to exist without the compound present, so it's 100% temporary yes. That's like saying smoking weed one time will make you permanantly high

The compound itself binds to the ocular receptor, which causes that side, so when you stop taking it and the compound isn't present that side no longer exists. It's impossible for it to exist without the compound present, so it's 100% temporary yes. That's like saying smoking weed one time will make you permanantly high

Agreed, it goes away fairly quick when you stop using it. It is a strange but interesting side effect IMO. I loved s4. It did take me about 2 weeks to experience that.

Yeah. I am going to use it as a bridge soon, because I canot imagine a little yellow tint would be anything of bother to me.

And I want to know for myself why Dylan is so crazy about it��
During the day out in the sun it's ok, the thing that got me was when I woke up early in the morning when it was still dark and I could barley see there were big black splotches in my vision and I thought some one or something was in my room the first time it happened that's why I said it was freaky

During the day out in the sun it's ok, the thing that got me was when I woke up early in the morning when it was still dark and I could barley see there were big black splotches in my vision and I thought some one or something was in my room the first time it happened that's why I said it was freaky

yes, thats why I personally only take S4 during these long days, not shorter wintertime hours

I ran it 12 weeks never had an issue never saw the tint
its very tricky because there is just no way to predict when and even if you will get sides... i can run it 100 mg per day with little issue... where some cannot even run 50 without having large issues... it is just different for everyone...

The same thing happened to me when I took S4 but my vision returned to normal about 2 weeks after the cycle finished so I understand your concern but it definitely isn't a lasting problem.

Vision sides affect everyone differently. Some people get them and some do not, and that's also at varying doses. You just have to see how you respond to those sides individually

you just have to ease into it... you just dont know how you will react to it... also, i have had times where one cycle i had more vision issues than others.. not that i ever have them hard but it can be different each time too.. .it just varies each time you use it and from person to person

My first and second cycle, I experienced no problems whatsoever. But I'm getting the same symptoms as this on my current cycle. It's bareable in the day and the yellow tint doesn't really bother me. Getting up early in the dark and walking from a a dark room in to light I notice black around marks around the corner of my eyes... and I've noticed my night vision is generally worse especially when adjusting from different lights. Some times when I look in the mirror in the mornings I can't see my own reflection for a while until my eyes adjust to the lighting, can be a little freaky. I'm always extra vigilant when driving at night too.

My first and second cycle, I experienced no problems whatsoever. But I'm getting the same symptoms as this on my current cycle. It's bareable in the day and the yellow tint doesn't really bother me. Getting up early in the dark and walking from a a dark room in to light I notice black around marks around the corner of my eyes... and I've noticed my night vision is generally worse especially when adjusting from different lights. Some times when I look in the mirror in the mornings I can't see my own reflection for a while until my eyes adjust to the lighting, can be a little freaky. I'm always extra vigilant when driving at night too.
the very first time i ran it i had that going on when headlights were coming at me and also waking up in the middle of the night but that was about the only issue i had..

Top Bottom