napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 suppression

trojeenst

Hi Dylan,
I love your videos man. I'm a long time viewer and love hearing you share your knowledge and opinions on supplements, working out, etc.
I got some S4 a while ago and ran a 12 Week cycle at 50mg/ day (had no vision side effects or any noticeable sides in general).
I had a great cycle and had great gains- gained ~4lbs of muscle mass and my body fat % dropped from 12% to 9.6%. However, after the cycle I lost most of those gains within the following months (I even used GW-501516 at 25mg/day).
I'm assuming that this might be due to natural testosterone suppression. I'd like to run it again if I could keep those gains more efficiently. Is there anything that you recommend running with it on-cycle and/or post-cycle? What do you recommend I try?

Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.

I heard GW causes cancer in rats. Any thoughts on that Dylan?

That's been covered more times than I can count. Use the search function and you'll see why that study is flawed. Long story short rats were given a dose that is equal to an average human taking 500to 3000mg per day for a year straight. At the minimum dose given to rats, it was 25 times the dose a human would take

Top Bottom