napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 Sides - Will "sweet spot" dosage increase the intensity of the side effects?

onyx

S4 Sides - Will "sweet spot" dosage increase the intensity of the side effects?

Dylan below is the recommendation you gave me that I went with.

I am experiencing the sides you forewarned us about and can live through them without any difficulties at this current dosage.

If we were to go to the S4 sweet spot to maximize its effectiveness, will the intensity of the side effects also increase?

Weeks 1-12 - Testolone (rad140)
rad140 20 mg day
dosed once a day in the a.m.
Weeks 1 -12 - Andarine (S4)
S4 50 mg day…
split doses…
25 mg in the a.m.
25 mg 4-6 hours later
Weeks 1-12 - Cardarine (GW-510516)
GW-510516 20 mg day…
dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
Weeks 9-12
d aspartic acid
Mini pct 13-16
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan below is the recommendation you gave me that I went with.

I am experiencing the sides you forewarned us about and can live through them without any difficulties at this current dosage.

If we were to go to the S4 sweet spot to maximize its effectiveness, will the intensity of the side effects also increase?

Weeks 1-12 - Testolone (rad140)
rad140 20 mg day
dosed once a day in the a.m.
Weeks 1 -12 - Andarine (S4)
S4 50 mg day…
split doses…
25 mg in the a.m.
25 mg 4-6 hours later
Weeks 1-12 - Cardarine (GW-510516)
GW-510516 20 mg day…
dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.
Weeks 9-12
d aspartic acid
Mini pct 13-16
clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
the higher you go on s4, the greater the likelihood the side effects will increase however i have a dosing protocol that keeps it more controlled... take a look at my article... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...operly-dose-s4-dylan-gemelli-method-1668.html

Side effects with S4 are dose dependant, so of course the higher the dose, the higher the intensity of the Side effects

I've been running s4 at 75mg a day and haven't really had any sides. No yellow/green tint but a sometimes my eyes take a little longer adjusting from light to dark.

Yes, will do Dylan, to the letter...

In fact I will continue with the current dosage for the remaining weeks, complete my pct and then follow the protocol to up the dosage on my next cycle.

On my next cycle I would like to do a re-composition so I am assuming that I will need a different stack other than the cut stack that I am currently experimenting with.

Thanks Rick!

I think the only thing next for me, is to understand what goes into a proper re-composition cycle - stack, diet and exercise plan.

Is that something you and Dylan can help with?

Yes, will do Dylan, to the letter...

In fact I will continue with the current dosage for the remaining weeks, complete my pct and then follow the protocol to up the dosage on my next cycle.

On my next cycle I would like to do a re-composition so I am assuming that I will need a different stack other than the cut stack that I am currently experimenting with.
all you have to do is add lgd to this stack and you have the Ultra Recomp stack which is one of the best sarms recomp stacks you can run brother... here is the link to the discount page at sarmsx... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

Top Bottom