napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 from sarmsx?

AsapSlim

I've read a lot of threads from guys who recently started s4 and they all seem to have something in common, no eye sides! I received a bottle from them in June and it had me blind as hell (50 mg) but I finished it. I then ordered another bottle to complete my 8 week cycle and this time it looked different, tasted different and no eye sides even at 100mg. I'm just trying to figure out what's going on

I've read a lot of threads from guys who recently started s4 and they all seem to have something in common, no eye sides! I received a bottle from them in June and it had me blind as hell (50 mg) but I finished it. I then ordered another bottle to complete my 8 week cycle and this time it looked different, tasted different and no eye sides even at 100mg. I'm just trying to figure out what's going on

It's just kinda how it goes sometimes man. Sometimes people get the side effects. Sometimes they don't. It happens to me too.

I'm experiencing it right now at only 50mg a day. It's by far the strongest I've used cause I usually don't really start to see significant changes with vision when adjusting from light to dark like I have been recently. I usually don't see those side effects till around 80 mg a day.

the only slightest side i probs 1% when i wake up i can vaguely see an adjustment from yellow to normal.. less then 5 seconds barely noticeable. its also like sayings smoking courses cancer, not everyone will die of cancer :)

some find that after they use it more often, they are less likely to get the sides while i have seen some actually get them worse... there is just no way to predict the binding to the eye receptor... its an internal thing that just cannot be gauged... just because the eye sides are less prevalent, you judge the product on the results, not the sides... some people find they dont have one issue when using tren but have mega results... it just depends bro

some find that after they use it more often, they are less likely to get the sides while i have seen some actually get them worse... there is just no way to predict the binding to the eye receptor... its an internal thing that just cannot be gauged... just because the eye sides are less prevalent, you judge the product on the results, not the sides... some people find they dont have one issue when using tren but have mega results... it just depends bro
Absolutely correct, and tren is a perfect example of this. I ran tren many times in past and never had sides as high as 600mg. This time on tren it hit me hard like a ton of bricks on just 400mg, and I had to drop to 200mg to make it tolerable

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I ran it at 100mgs last year sides were there and rough but I powered thru it the last 2 times I have run it I run it 50-75 and have some sides but much less

Thanks for the replies guys! Im totally fine without the sides, i got some kick ass results from it and thats all that matters. Most people are afraid of s4 due to the eye sides and for sarmsx to be releasing this breakthrough s4 compound with no eye sides involved would be groundbreaking. If thats the case

Thanks for the replies guys! Im totally fine without the sides, i got some kick ass results from it and thats all that matters. Most people are afraid of s4 due to the eye sides and for sarmsx to be releasing this breakthrough s4 compound with no eye sides involved would be groundbreaking. If thats the case

Ya man, some people get it some don't, and some people get it sometimes. Just consider yourself lucky when you don't get them. That's when you can capitalize and run it higher

Top Bottom