napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4/RAD140 Questions

Bellow

Total newb here looking to have my first go at sarms. I'm debating between running s4 alone for 8 weeks at 50/mg(running 5/2 if sides occur), but stacking seems to be all the rage on the forums I've browsed. RAD-140 has caught my attention, and seems to be a decent candidate to stack with s/4(although another compound I can't recall at the moment seems to have a solid support base as a mass builder).

My dilemma is that I can order the s4 right now and start a stand alone cycle of s4 later this week(assuming the stuff ships at a reasonable pace). The other option, would be to wait(for financial reasons) and run an 8 week cycle of both s/4 and rad-140( the two compounds in consideration may change based on what is shared by you guys)but It'll be a few months before I'm willing to drop the coin to fund such an endeavor.

My question is whether or not a stand alone cycle of s4 will yield decent results for the purpose of leaning out. I'm at a stage where I'm just getting back into the gym after a layoff, and I really wanna lean out and harden up my body before packing on some mass this fall. I'm 25- 6,3 -185 14% body fat(roughly). I'm not exactly looking for anything mind blowing at the moment, and the way I'm looking right now I think its only gonna take me a few weeks of solid training and dieting to have that in shape look without compounds, but from what I've read s4 could add some polish to my muscles.

I would've already started the s4 cycle but so many people seem keen on stacking that I'm a bit hesitant to run a single compound at this point for fear of wishing I had doubled or tripled up instead.

Also, has anyone experienced erection issues running sarms? Should I have some stuff on stand by just in case? I know side effects vary from person to person, so I'm more interested in knowing if any of you have experienced this so I know to take preventive measures( rather be safe than sorry). Took six months to get my morning wood back after running epistane in college(Granted I botched the pct, and was just generally irresponsible).

Lastly, for any of you that have had vision side effects from s4, how was your vision prior to taking the stuff? Do you wear contacts or glasses? And how about family history in terms of vision? This probably has nothing to do with the night vision issues caused by s4 but I'm still curious.

s4 as a stand alone will absolutely get you results you are looking for... the other sarm you were referring to was lgd to stack with it but yes, s4 will be sweet for what you are wanting... MAKE SURE that you follow my s4 dosing protocol... https://www.isarms.com/forums/stero...operly-dose-s4-dylan-gemelli-method-1668.html

NOW, CLEARLY you are going to get more out of it stacking with rad and lgd... thats a given and with either, you are going to see much bigger results... thats a fact... i just dont want you to think that running s4 alone is not going to do much, it will just be far more profound by stacking them...

Awesome! Thanks for the quick response!So after I run S4 for 8 weeks I should about 4-6 weeks off before my next cycle correct?

I ran a triple stack just over a year ago (8 weeks S4/GW/Osta) with good results and no sides except for some vision sides. Currently a week into my current 12 week run of triple stack with some increased perspiration and some restlessness. I bought my stuff from SARMSX and I think I ordered on a Friday and got it the following Tuesday. Very fast shipping.

S4 and RAD would be a good stack. I like that idea. You should rip up nicely man. I know personally sarmsx s4 is potent.

Awesome! Thanks for the quick response!So after I run S4 for 8 weeks I should about 4-6 weeks off before my next cycle correct?

You want to run it a full 12 weeks, then do your 4 week mini pct. after that take 3-4 weeks off and you can start up again

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

You would be better served running an 8 week cycle. If you go to the 30% off section, it's by 2 get one free. So you can get 3 bottle of S4 to run a 12 week cycle for the same $ you are going to spend on an 8 week cycle. No brainer.

sarms do not even peak until week 8, so you want to run it 12 weeks... after your cycle, the rest period is 3-4 weeks and then you can start again

Quick question, could I put the stuff in a drink or something for the second dose? It'll be kinda hard at my job to innocuously take the second dose otherwise.

Quick question, could I put the stuff in a drink or something for the second dose? It'll be kinda hard at my job to innocuously take the second dose otherwise.
It's not recommended to mix it with anything bro, but if that's your only option I understand

I did it at my job. Just took the label off and said it was liquid vitamins no one cared to ask further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That makes sense! After giving it some thought, I'm considering adding another sarm to my cycle.
Right now I'm taking a serious look at ostarine. I know you guys mentioned a few others, but the consensus seems to be that ostarine has tremendous recovery benefits.
For me personally, that is pretty big upside for my current lifestyle, and ostarine also seems to be really useful for cutting.
Are there any other sarms on par with ostarine in terms of recovery that I should consider before getting the ostarine?

Thanks for the help guys!

That makes sense! After giving it some thought, I'm considering adding another sarm to my cycle.
Right now I'm taking a serious look at ostarine. I know you guys mentioned a few others, but the consensus seems to be that ostarine has tremendous recovery benefits.
For me personally, that is pretty big upside for my current lifestyle, and ostarine also seems to be really useful for cutting.
Are there any other sarms on par with ostarine in terms of recovery that I should consider before getting the ostarine?

Thanks for the help guys!
ostarine is by far the best option for healing and recovery brother... definitely go with it if you are wanting to add something for that benefit... hands down it is the best option

Top Bottom