napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 quick question

Ryan123

Just about to start my first sarms cycle. 3 month cycle main objective being a cut in body fat, trying to get as close to single digits as possible. Decided to stick with just the one compound for my first cycle as opposed to a stack and after months of undecision/research Ive decided on S4. So heres the question, recommended s4 dose is split one being in AM with the second and final being 4-6 hours after. I start work at 6:45am, morning break 10:30am, lunch 2pm, finish work 5:30pm and train at 6pm. I was wondering when exactly i should look to take it? Maybe 10:30am and then 5:30pm just before I train? Or does it really matter as long as I get one in AM and one in PM? Also is it better to take it before or after food and with a coffee (I have a black coffee before training)? Or again, does it really matter? Hope that makes sense cheers

it makes no difference as long as its split 4-6 hours hours... your workout has no bearing on it nor does food

Great cheers so it doesnt matter if the first dose is in the morning or early afternoon? If so that would work well for me as id be able to do 2pm then around 7pm. Just im on a strict building site at the moment cant take any foreign objects in so would only have access to the bottles during the times ive listed in the opening post

Last edited:
bro, seriously I JUST SAID it doesnt matter as long as they are split properly... i literally just said that

Top Bottom