napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 question

Ydoc

Any benefit to taking more than 100mg/day of s4? I'm taking 50mg upon waking and 50mg before bed. No negative side effects....any benifit to upping the dose?
Any benifit do upping GW dose?
I'm aiming for fat loss while maintaining muscle. I already notice a difference in my midsection.
Trt
S4 100mg/day
GW 20mg pre workout
Training for years
Diet in check
Workout and cardio on point

Sarms purchased from sarmsX

I started at 50 and upped it to 100 after a week.
210 lbs
6'2"
Bf 11%
I'm in a caloric deficit
Start my lifts with heavy compounds then do hypertrophy movements
I've done a couple cycles in the past. Just wanted to add something to my trt protocol to speed up fat loss. I'd like to be 7-8% before my reverse diet.

I started at 50 and upped it to 100 after a week.
210 lbs
6'2"
Bf 11%
I'm in a caloric deficit
Start my lifts with heavy compounds then do hypertrophy movements
I've done a couple cycles in the past. Just wanted to add something to my trt protocol to speed up fat loss. I'd like to be 7-8% before my reverse diet.

Going to 100mg after one week isn't very smart at all. You should have increased slowly. It's still possible the sides will hit you if you just went to 100mg. I don't recommend exceeding that dose, as there is a point of diminishing returns. Adjust your diet and training accordingly for your rate of fat loss and if you want more fat loss aid add in sr9009

dont plan on lasting through the cycle running it so stupid and reckless... you will not last if its quality s4

I got the s4 from sarmsX.
I've run it before and ramped up to 100mg slowly without sides. So I figured I'd be fine running it at 100mg since my last experience with it wasn't an issue. Is that not correct?

Top Bottom