napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 PCT & best time to start LGD

daweewng1312

Hi Dylan,

I have started my first sarms experience on using S4 and the result is so great. My BF has been reduced from 19% to 12% in 8 weeks plus. It’s really awesome!

Now it’s time going to finish the 12 weeks cycle. I would like to get your advise on the PCT so that it could keep the S4 results on my body. Which PCT would you recommend? And how to use it for how long?

After that I would like to get LGD4033 to gain my size. How soon could I start the LGD after the S4 cycle? Does LGD require PCT as well?

Can’t wait to see the awesome result.

Your pct should be:
Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

Wait 3-4 weeks before starting a new sarms cycle

Where did you get your sarms bud?

This is the pct you need to run, and I recommend getting your pct and sarms from www.sarmsx.com

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

You can start lgd 3-4 weeks after finishing pct

May I just double check with you that is LGD the best sarms for gaining the muscle size? Does LGD require PCT after 12 weeks?
Yes, Lgd is the best sarm for size. I'd also recommend adding s4 to it since they go so well together. And yes, it doies require a pct just like any other suppressive sarm

Yes, Lgd is the best sarm for size. I'd also recommend adding s4 to it since they go so well together. And yes, it doies require a pct just like any other suppressive sarm

I am now taking S4 and going to be completed 12 weeks cycle soon. Can I take s4 adding lgd again on next cycle?

The pct cycle is 4 weeks, am I right?

I am now taking S4 and going to be completed 12 weeks cycle soon. Can I take s4 adding lgd again on next cycle?

The pct cycle is 4 weeks, am I right?
Yes you absolutely can, and lgd/s4 is probsbly the best sarms combo you can run. You'll love it

Top Bottom