napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4/Ostarine

rohobbers

Dylan,

I took lgd 3033 last year and got crazy gains from it but was not smart in the way I did it and had a very poor pct and my test levels ended up taking about 1.5-2months to come back to normal. I was concerned about this and have stayed away from Sarms since then. Now that some time has passed I have been interested in trying S4 and Ostarine (or one or the other versus both to reduce suppression). My question is how much suppression would I expect from S4 alone versus them two combined? Or is there one that’s better to take versus the other. I am trying to minimize suppression as much as possible. Anything helps!

Best,

You will still get some suppression with s4 and MK2866. It varies individually how much . I suggest you run a test booster or something like DGA post CT during your cycle then run a proper PCT for 4 weeks . Running one compound in general proberly would cause less suppression then running two but then your maybe limiting results wise also .

suppression is minimal with both... the issue is that you ran 3033 which there are no long term studies on and it could be more like a steroid than a sarm... 2866 and s4 will be far different...

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom