napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 only cycle ?

Dw713

Hi, I was wondering if I could run a 12 week cycle of S4 sarms only ? I'm currently budgeting money and I can only afford a 12 week supply of sarms and from watching your videos and seeing your post on this forum I think S4 would benefit me the most since I'm a competitive powerlifting chasing max strength. In the future I plan on running the power stack from sarmsx.com. So just wanted your input if i would still get great results from only running a S4 only cycle. Thanks ! I've been watching the forum for a while but barley decided to create an account !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

absolutely you can do that bro... you will still get great results and im glad you finally created an account... i love s4, which if you have been reading, im sure you already know and it can give tremendous results on its own...

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

You can do great things with s4 on its own. It's a very powerful and effective sarm

let me know if you have any further questions bro

Thank you so much, I really do appreciate your advice and I respect it will be doing this ! I just had one question to ask you also it might sound noobie or dumb, but how do you go about taking the actually sarm itself? Do I drop the sarm into water and mix it or do I just drop into my tounge I'm just. Little confused on how would you do it. Thank you once again Dylan

Thank you so much, I really do appreciate your advice and I respect it will be doing this ! I just had one question to ask you also it might sound noobie or dumb, but how do you go about taking the actually sarm itself? Do I drop the sarm into water and mix it or do I just drop into my tounge I'm just. Little confused on how would you do it. Thank you once again Dylan

Just take it straight down like your taking a drink bro... you can use a chaser if you need it!

Top Bottom