napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 night vision issues

nickbasicfitness

Hey everyone!
I’m super new to this and this is my first ever sarms cycle.
I chose s4 because I want the strength gain and to cut for summer.
I work at a hospital 35 min drive away and some shifts end at 12am so it’s late and dark. I take the highway home and it’s very lit up but I’m wondering will it be an issue when the side effects kick in hard?
I’m dosing 3 times a day 5 hours apart 25/25/30
This is the beginning of the second week

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably not it's very minimal. Though isn't it easier just to dose 25/25 twice second one after 6 hours? You could also do 5 on 2 off. Just dose 50mg and wait to see what the sides are. If none you can up your dosage. If it's bad you can lower dosage or try only doing 5 days a week

you should be splitting dosing in TWO doses, NOT THREE, 4-6 hours apart... the side effects hit EVERYONE different.. i know i personally would be fine but thats not to say everyone would handle it the same.. .

It sucked for me. I’m on call for all hours. And when I got called out at night, it was scary. Now, there’s not many lights on roads out here. Massive county, low population. So if you have well lit streets, I’d feel more comfortable doing it.

In my experience once your eyes adjust, s4 is not a issue. It's not always there for me. It's jist going from light to dark and vice versa....taking my eyes a minute or so to adjust. I never have issues at night unless I go into a real dark room or something. I just wait for my eyes to adjust and proceed. No issues driving at night

its always different from person to person.. it just hits some people hard and others it does not... there's no way to honestly tell until you try it yourself and see your personal response to it... the very first time i used it, it didnt get me bad but it was the most prevalent at that time... each time i have used it, it has become less and less to the point where i dont even really get it at all anymore

In my experience once your eyes adjust, s4 is not a issue. It's not always there for me. It's jist going from light to dark and vice versa....taking my eyes a minute or so to adjust. I never have issues at night unless I go into a real dark room or something. I just wait for my eyes to adjust and proceed. No issues driving at night

same here other than all the lights becoming yellow at night rather than white, does take a 2-3 weeks or so to stop after the cycle ends though.

thats the good thing about it... the half life is so short, that its out of your system so quickly that there is no lingering effect once you stop... things generally return to normal very very quickly

Granted this goes with what I said, if I wasn’t on call lol, I’d definitely run an S4 again. Y’all don’t know black nights until you’ve been here. The only places I’ve seen darker, is underground. I’m sure a few places in Alaska get this dark but I haven’t seen any personally lol. I swear it even makes your headlights try to hide.

Granted this goes with what I said, if I wasn’t on call lol, I’d definitely run an S4 again. Y’all don’t know black nights until you’ve been here. The only places I’ve seen darker, is underground. I’m sure a few places in Alaska get this dark but I haven’t seen any personally lol. I swear it even makes your headlights try to hide.
the only time i really had any issue was the first time i ran it and i lived in maui at the time and worked at nights... i remember driving home but for me it didnt black anything out, it made headlights almost trippy, i dont know how to explain it... now if i woke up in the middle of the night it took a minute for sure but for me at least, and this is different for everyone but each time ive run it, they got less and less to the point now where i dont get them at all... but we are all different... some people can handle 100 mg and some have trouble at 50...

thats the good thing about it... the half life is so short, that its out of your system so quickly that there is no lingering effect once you stop... things generally return to normal very very quickly

Dylan I’m from Canada and I’m going to New York City for 4 days, I leave Tuesday morning and come back sat night. Is this a big issue ? Could I take a full dose before I leave and a full dose when I come back sat night ? Will this be an issue ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom