napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 and LGD_4033 stack

mattyj

Hey guys. Hope someone can shine some light on this.
I'm on week 5 of lgd and S4 stack
Igd at 10mg a day and S4 at 50
12 weeks total

Five weeks into my cycle and I can already see a huge improvement on strength and size. This is my first sarm cycle and I'm very impressed.

S4 started at 25 mg and then bumped it to 50mg from second week, the vision issue started and by beginning of week 3 it got so bad I could not see properly. Everything was yellow and night vision was completely gone, I could not see my hand in front of my face. Also all whites looked sky blue
So I decided to do the 5 on 2 off protocol and it got a bit better but still sadly I can see I'm not very lucky with the s4 and I'm impacted by the sides very heavily.

Now my question is:
Is it worth it to drop the dosage to 25mg per day or is It better to just completely come off it.?
Is s4 at 25mg a day gonna do any good?
I loved the strength and hardness it gives me but the vision issue is Driving me mad.

Thanks in advance for your responds.

do not drop to 25 mg, thats a waste... you can go 5 days on and 2 days off to mitigate the issue

Thank you for your reply.
I also have some Rad-140 on hand I was going to do a separate cycle with it but now I'm thinking is it worth stacking It with my current cycle and run it for 8-10 weeks and then do a pct or should I just leave it for later?
I feel like I'm getting a little greedy with the results as I'm truly enjoying it.

Top Bottom