napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 LGD And RAD

Hot Carl

So I am awaiting an order of an 8 week cycle of S4 and LGD-4033.
My buddy has a 4 week supply of RAD-140 that can give me today. My question is it worth it? To start it now and I assume my LGD and s4 will be here next week so could I just continue using the remaining of the RAD and start my S4 and LGD once it gets here or will it make a difference?

I honestly would hold onto t until you can get more and run it properly. 4 weeks of rad won't do much for you

Thanks RickRock you’re always quick to respond and full of info in detail I really appreciate it! I understand it’s not going to do much with just 4 weeks but say I do decide to go ahead and start it tomorrow while I’m waiting for my actual 8 week cycles to come in the mail, what dosage should I do for the 4 week cycle of RAD? Still undecided just curious?

Thanks RickRock you’re always quick to respond and full of info in detail I really appreciate it! I understand it’s not going to do much with just 4 weeks but say I do decide to go ahead and start it tomorrow while I’m waiting for my actual 8 week cycles to come in the mail, what dosage should I do for the 4 week cycle of RAD? Still undecided just curious?

It would be 20mg per day dosed in the am

Also keep in mind that we advise 12 week cycles of sarms not 8

20-30 mg per day but rad takes 8 weeks to peak, so running it 8 weeks or less makes no sense... unless you like to waste money, then its a good idea

Top Bottom