napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 and LGD log

TheKingAladeen

Hello, thought id make a log of my s4 and lgd cycle. Im currently in week 3 and so far ive noticed a tiny bit of strength gain, starting to Get more veinns, muscles starting to feel more pumped all the time. The pumps in gym are starting to Get intense and i love it. Cant wait to see what these next weeks are gonna bring. Anyways ill be posting updates if any of u are curious to see how this cycle goes :)

You will like this cycle . Ive ran both before and have gotten very good results from them. Keep us updated .

Did shoulders and abs today,felt really good.Not feeling the strength gain on shoulders yet tho. saw a new vein today and the yellow tint from the S4 is getting a little bit stronger but nothing compared to what I was expecting. Im at 75mg atm and have been for a week.

My stomach is getting thighter as each day passes and its awesome :)

Hit chest and tri today. Pump fucking amazing in chest and triceps. Notice my endurance and strength increasing as I was able to get my bench 5x5 easier then last time and also triceps are alot stronger. last time I did 10KGx10x3 added to the weight belt doing dips. today I did 15kgx10x3 :) chest starting to look more filled and muscular wich is a good confident booster :)

Hit back and biceps. Noticed a big strength gain . Added 3kg more to bicep curl compared to last time and was able to do 10x3 easier then last time wich was 3kg lighter :)

Hit chest and tri today, pump awesome as usual. Weights the same but a little bit easier. I think the S4 is starting to work more and more as I can see veins all over my arms. They are not popping but in early stages.

Hey bro
I’m about to do the same cycle. Bit nervous so we’ll see. Any other side affects?

Hey, the sides ive been getting are from the s4. Its not bad at all for me , obly thing is when i drive when its dark its a little bit skektcy at times but other than that all good :)

Hit chest and tri today ( cba to log legs and shoulders/abs anymore)

Hit 80kg 5x5 on bench easily today so im upping it next time.
15kg on dips was a walk in the park so im upping it to 20kg next time.
I usually struggle with 25kg 10x3 on dumbell press but guess what. nailed 27,5kg today
Im fucking loving these gains.

Added 5kg to my bicep curls today , added 5kg to my lat pulldown other then that nothing else different. Endurance and pumps are still crazy good.

1 month ago when I started sarms, I hit my bench pr 92,5kg. Today i hit 100kg easier then 92,5kg. ima be honest could of probably gotten 105kg but I was happy with 100kg. I have videos of both lifts if anyone wanna see

Top Bottom