napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 and LGD

ralphtovar

Sup fellas, I just got done with my second Cylce first was LGD and GW that one was great size and fat was almost impossible to gain. Bad acne on chest and that was the only side. My second I just finished was S4 and GW strength was amazing!! Never been that strong before first time going for 315 and getting with a little help rack pulling 500 and a little more though I'm not gonna lie my diet was not at point at all as it was on my first cycle and as it is now. I want to really go on my third cycle which is LGD and S4 I heard a lot about this stack... can anyone tell me what they really got from it? I never done steroids so I would like to hear from people that ran it without roids so I know what to really expect. And btw I was so worried about the infamous S4 side of the vision and thank god I got NONE I had zero sides!

You can stack any sarm together and get amazing results. It's all relative to your goals though. I'm currently running S4 and GW with my trt. About to add some MK in there for healing.

I have ran S4 and LGD together a couple years ago. It was a great combo to run for cutting or recomp. S4 is hands down my favorite sarm.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Sup fellas, I just got done with my second Cylce first was LGD and GW that one was great size and fat was almost impossible to gain. Bad acne on chest and that was the only side. My second I just finished was S4 and GW strength was amazing!! Never been that strong before first time going for 315 and getting with a little help rack pulling 500 and a little more though I'm not gonna lie my diet was not at point at all as it was on my first cycle and as it is now. I want to really go on my third cycle which is LGD and S4 I heard a lot about this stack... can anyone tell me what they really got from it? I never done steroids so I would like to hear from people that ran it without roids so I know what to really expect. And btw I was so worried about the infamous S4 side of the vision and thank god I got NONE I had zero sides!
That's a great combo for mass and strength. Probably the best combo of all for that. Results are going to be directly dependant on your training, diet, and individual response to the compounds along with other factors.

Top Bottom