napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 increase

Swolewelder

Hey guys,
I’m on week 3 of my LGD/S4/GW cycle. At the two week mark I had slight vision sides from the S4 but it was tolerable. I decided I would up the dosage to 75mg (because they are in 25mg capsules...) I had been splitting the dosage 25mg at about 5:30AM and 25mg at noon. Should I dose the extra 25mg at 6PM or should I dose 50 in the AM or does it matter. Thanks.

Hey guys,
I’m on week 3 of my LGD/S4/GW cycle. At the two week mark I had slight vision sides from the S4 but it was tolerable. I decided I would up the dosage to 75mg (because they are in 25mg capsules...) I had been splitting the dosage 25mg at about 5:30AM and 25mg at noon. Should I dose the extra 25mg at 6PM or should I dose 50 in the AM or does it matter. Thanks.
Doesn't really matter either way, but I would probably dose my later dose as the higher one given the fact that there will be much more time elapsed before you dose again

thats too much of a jump this early, especially if you already had sides this early.. you are not going to last at all.. thats really bad planning on implementation

yes but at that point, you will probably still have it going on from jumping that fast... the s4 metabolite binds to the receptor in your eye, which causes the problem and if you are already having the problem then jumping that much that fast is just dumb bro... you do what you want, i wont continue on... sometimes its best to just let people learn on their own

That’s why I’m asking these questions bro, I would rather ask someone that has experience than just figure it out on my own... so if I have 25 mg capsules and the recommended increase is 50-60mg should I just dump the capsule out and eyeball half of it?

its pretty difficult with capsules man... that makes it pretty much impossible to do it properly..

So I know that the vision sides are described as a yellow tint and difficulty adjusting for light to dark or vice versa, but how would I know that it is “too bad” it hasn’t been an issue at all I have just noticed a yellow tint in my vision.

So I know that the vision sides are described as a yellow tint and difficulty adjusting for light to dark or vice versa, but how would I know that it is “too bad” it hasn’t been an issue at all I have just noticed a yellow tint in my vision.

Youll just know, trust me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The last time I ran S4 I did something stupid, I went through a haunted house. Because of the vision sides I was basically blind and had to have a friend hold my hand and guide me through. That's when you know it's "too bad". This was at 50 mg /day after 3 weeks. I may just be overly sensitive to the sides, but there are so many other options out there I just stay away from it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

The last time I ran S4 I did something stupid, I went through a haunted house. Because of the vision sides I was basically blind and had to have a friend hold my hand and guide me through. That's when you know it's "too bad". This was at 50 mg /day after 3 weeks. I may just be overly sensitive to the sides, but there are so many other options out there I just stay away from it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
lol bad idea bro!

The vision sides for me on S4 got pretty bad to ha I remember being in a club or a bar and having to walk all slow cuz I couldn't see shit ha people prob either thought I was high on somthing or partially blind lol

everyone is different on how their bodies respond to s4 so you just have to go by some trial and error

Top Bottom