dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: S4 and GW501516

S4 and GW501516

Hey bros,

My order just came in and I just want to make sure I’m doing this right from the get go. From what I understand from the bottle. 1ml from the measuring squeezer will be my 50mg of S4 and my 20mg of GW501516? Also I workout early in the morning before work. I wake up at 3:20am and usually get to the gym a little after 4am. I going to be taking them then when I wake up with pre workout, (well separate but around the same time) is that fine? Than second does of S4 4-6 hrs later.

yes, thats correct

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes, thats correct
    Actually I just remembered the dosing should be 25mg than 4-6 hours later 25mg so that would be .5ML from the squeezer since 1ML=50mg.

Quote Originally Posted by Downrigt View Post
    Actually I just remembered the dosing should be 25mg than 4-6 hours later 25mg so that would be .5ML from the squeezer since 1ML=50mg.
    Yes thats right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Yes thats right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Great thanks!

no problem bro

GW and s4 is an awesome combo. Just started that myself to get lean for the summer

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    GW and s4 is an awesome combo. Just started that myself to get lean for the summer
    Same here. Just finished my bulk so I will be slowly taking calories down and along with the S4 and GW Iím hoping get lean and add some vascularity. Just did my 4th does (2nd day of S4) I did have trouble falling asleep last night but I think that was just my nervous since Iíve never cycled anything before. Just need to get into a rhythm. Had a great deadlift this morning though.

Quote Originally Posted by Downrigt View Post
    Same here. Just finished my bulk so I will be slowly taking calories down and along with the S4 and GW Iím hoping get lean and add some vascularity. Just did my 4th does (2nd day of S4) I did have trouble falling asleep last night but I think that was just my nervous since Iíve never cycled anything before. Just need to get into a rhythm. Had a great deadlift this morning though.
    S4 should not be interfering with sleep so it should be something else

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    S4 should not be interfering with sleep so it should be something else
    Yeah I think it was my mind just racing last night